Bellazon

Adam Levine
Thumbnail

ketka

found on ohnotheydidnt today, posted by ohh_hay there:

Adam Levine: Shaken and Stirred

Tattoo Bar, the new rock and roll-friendly haunt on K Street, got some extra help behind the bar on Saturday night, as Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine spent much of the night shaking and pouring for a packed house of star-struck revelers.

Clad in a v-neck t-shirt and leather jacket, Levine and bandmate James Valentine spent more than three hours at the underground lounge. Valentine opted for the “rock star” table that overlooks the bar, while Levine saw fit to mix and mingle, signing autographs and posing for pictures as he demonstrated his pouring prowess.

“He was slinging drinks left and right, taking orders, taking money,” said a source on the scene. “People were trying to get in the door. Girls were going crazy.”

But not everyone was in on it, according to another Yeas & Nays reader: “It was pretty funny to watch some of the [Northern Virginia], sport coat crew order drinks from him — completely unaware of the celebrity at their service.”

The radio-friendly, LA-based pop rockers, fresh off their Grammy award for “Makes Me Wonder,” was in town doing radio promotions. They leave for a tour of Asia in early March. Before coming to Tattoo, the duo was spotted across the street, grabbing dinner at Lotus Lounge. When contacted for comment, Tattoo management said their policy is not to comment on their guests.

But we wonder if Levine is on the payroll yet...

2nvs58x.jpg 29en9lt.jpg 23htyco.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You're welcome.

Haha yeah I wondered if I should even include it.

It was because I said who was at the game & you couldn't see them in the other pics so it was to show them : )

PS: nice display pic : )

I saw Maroon 5 live earlier this year & he was a really good performer - very funny.

He really made everyone feel like they mattered.

At the end he threw his guitar in the air.

I've been to lots of concerts but that was the first time I had ever seen that - so it was exciting for me.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Kevin Connolly, Adam Levine, and Zac Efron at the Lakers game this weekend:

22/23rd November 2008

I can't see Adam on the 3rd pic, only his leg :/

haha :p thanks for posting these :)

I saw Maroon 5 live earlier this year & he was a really good performer - very funny.

He really made everyone feel like they mattered.

At the end he threw his guitar in the air.

I've been to lots of concerts but that was the first time I had ever seen that - so it was exciting for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...