Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

31 minutes ago, OhAnna said:

Her mom is actually a great photographer! If I didn't know I would say it was shot by Alasdair McLellan; I really like it!

Ha, that's the same thing that I thought when I saw the pictures.

Her mom has great eye!💕

It looks like she is definitely shooting something for Max Mara because she is in Tuscany. And then Jim Kaemmerling tagged her on his stories! 

I can't wait to see the result!🌻☀️

I also wonder what they are doing there since nearly one week? Job or private...

And no information about other people there?😀😉

He is Swiss! But he is living in NYC.
He was in th 2000 years the boyfriend of the well known swiss model Nadine Strittmatter. They spilt in 2010, at that time he was also model.

I dont find anything further in the net about his private life?

She followed him and Max Mara a few months ago, so that's why I thought they worked together, since the tends to do it with people she works with. But this last trip doesn't really seem work

related. I only know he is very handsome and his baby is so cute!

Hope we get to see her during couture week for Chanel!

In which form will the Couture week happening? Only with models but without publicum? Yes would be great!
Yes I saw the pics on his IG Account. Very cute. But who is the mom of that Baby?

I also thought first that they are there for a job, indeed normally she is following persons she works with or will work. Also brands.

Yeah. The trip doesn't look work related, but I think that they worked together anyway because she followed Max Mara, another person that usually works with him, and him. So they might have worked together and leaded to something else( or maybe just friends). 

She went to that hiking trip with Parker and his friends and it looks like they all were just friends. 

I really like that despite that Anna is shy she gets along well with a lot of people and is very friendly.

11 minutes ago, Sheila said:

In which form will the Couture week happening? Only with models but without publicum? Yes would be great!
Yes I saw the pics on his IG Account. Very cute. But who is the mom of that Baby?

I think it will be just the models, with no public, and will be digital. Except D&G, it was said there will be an audience for this one (which is madness).

According to his ig, the mom is model/photographer Perine Renard.

She has gotten bold. I don't think she has ever posted on Instagram like that. 🥰

What is the translation of the caption of the picture? I tried to translated but I don't think it gave me the right one.😞

Yes,  I also think so! 😃💚🥰

Yes they make a really nice couple. 
He seems to be a very kind and smart guy.

„Mein Knopf“ that is a german regional pet name, you give this mostly a male person who you like very much...something what, who belongs to you very close. But funny Anna also posted a picture of a little pig😄😉

Or she she thinks at the book: "Jim Knopf and Lukas the locomotive driver..." who knows. Yes she never was so open at IG relating her boyfriends. Only in her relationship to Levin Scholl she was more open. It is a good sign and she seems very happy. She really deserves it now!🍀