Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 6/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, Sheila said:

But t is still there, also at their IG page. 
Are you registered at IG? If not that might be the problem.

It's working now, yeah it's just a glitch probably. Still I think it would be useful if you could download the instagram videos and upload them to Bellazon's servers since many Instagram posts often get deleted.

It is not possible for me to save the other video. There is something blocked for uploading, saving. Possible someone here  can do it?

But at all, I cannot wait for the full video, that campaign is stunning. Simply perfect. Reminds me little bit at her Mango Campaign video two years ago, shot at Fuerteventura 😍

Further preview:

15 hours ago, OhAnna said:

Anna will be  part of a Vogue Paris editorial in their July issue (Mica's on the cover). But no previews yet.

Really good news! 😍I wonder that she still not got a further cover for them since many months, also last year, no further cover for VP , despite she is so often in it. Miss her at covers!  Also  Vogue Germany and Bazaar.

They shoud do a coverstory out of that wonderful Jil Sander Sun pictures....Anna is so natural beautiful in those szenes. I also hope there will be some more print campaign pics.

These are really good news! Good sign. Possible London and Milan will follow... 

Might be they are now shooting the campaigns, which were cancelled in March, April due to Corona. 
Yes might be that the fashion weeks will be outside, with smaller Publikum or as Armani already did without Publikum.... per Video conference etc.

But I am really happy that the models and fotographer teams are back at work at European locations.