Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

So pretty and fresh!🌻☀️

It seems that she is still staying in Germany. 

I am glad. I live in the US and the US is going through a difficult time. And New York is the epicenter of almost everything. 

I am glad that she has enjoyed this time with her family, but has been working in Germany on a few things. 

* I think that she looks like Jennifer Garner iN that video thumbnail. 

Was that the job she did in Oaxaca Mexico in December before the crisis we were still waiting for?  I think yes🙇‍♀️😃 

I really love it!! 💚
Also still unpublished might be the other job she shot in Kenia in December. Or she was there for holiday reasons.dont know.

Yes it is good that she is in Germany, and around in Europe. Europe esp. Germany began  with shootings. I saw in Karim Sadlys story some days ago backstage impressions with horses on set. He was walking with another guy wearing masks in a field somewhere possible Germany, Austria or France....

Poor girl, yes USA is worst hit from all at moment. Stay strong Lia!

Love it, it gives me a feeling of summer and holiday, of normality in thoose difficult times . I think it is a good sign that they try to come back in such way.

Possible my girls, especially Anna are also be part of that....

The Jil Sander campaign is so beautiful! She looks amazing in it. And I think Chanel will probably only use Mica for their Cruise lookbook; the fashion show was supposed to happen last month but it got cancelled due the pandemic so I don't think they would place many models together in a tiny studio for health reasons.

Nice article and background information in Wiwo regarding Marco Polo Campaign shot F/W 2020.21

“It could have been so beautiful,so chic, so Swedish. Dieter Holzer (chief of Marco Polo) saw it in front of him. 
Star Model Anna Ewers practically sat on packed suitcases, the photographer from NY was booked, and there were plenty of ideas for picturesque photo sets in Sweden, from beaches to birch forests and archipelago islands. All what you need for the catalog with the autumn collection of fashion label.

But then the Corona virus came up and put through the plans. They have to reshedule. Instead of the north, MC had models, scarves and wool coats photographed in a studio in Munich“

I'm assuming this Marc O'Polo shoot happened during that week she was with Parker then. Can't wait to see it! Hope it's shot by Mikael Jansson again; they work really well together.

And nice to see things slowing getting back to normal in Europe because where I live it's a whole mess still because the president treats it like a joke lmao

I think it must be a glitch or something else, because I can see the ig post just fine as well.

Also I hope we get solo shots of her for the Chanel campaign. Rebecca and Vitto's are amazing and much better than the group pictures.

I think there will be soon a full video on Youtube of the complete campaign story that it is visible for all.

I also wonder that Gigi and Anna have still no published solo shots for Chanel Pre Fall, but I also hope we see them soon.

Further I hope she could nail some further FW 2020 campaigns, shot before Corona lookdown or now.