Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Yes that Max Mara campaign is really stunning! The face of Anna is beyond beautiful, she looks sophisticated and elegant. She transports it really good, little bit Nineties and here remembering me much at Claudia. Cannot wait for more.

I wonder where they shot it?

Because Carine posted this:

75CE8D8C-5A96-426E-B191-693266B16EED.thumb.jpeg.fa520ee41be97142e23b8448de25b33b.jpeg

9 hours ago, Sheila said:

Yes that Max Mara campaign is really stunning! The face of Anna is beyond beautiful, she looks sophisticated and elegant. She transports it really good, little bit Nineties and here remembering me much at Claudia. Cannot wait for more.

I wonder where they shot it?

Because Carine posted this:

75CE8D8C-5A96-426E-B191-693266B16EED.thumb.jpeg.fa520ee41be97142e23b8448de25b33b.jpeg

Going by what Carine’s put as the location, it was in Reggio Emilia, it’s very close to Modena and Bologna.

Than I think they shot it there after  her long stay  at home in Freiburg in spring 🤔 and before her short trip with the guys Parker and his friends. Then I think she also shot Marco Polo nearly close to Max Mara.Would be interesting if she was in Paris end of June  for job reasons or already on holiday trip with Jim. What was for me the biggest surprise of this summer, because I thought she is with one of the guys with whom she was on tour in may....

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

Than I think they shot it there after  her long stay  at home in Freiburg in spring 🤔 and before her short trip with the guys Parker and his friends. Then I think she also shot Marco Polo nearly close to Max Mara.Would be interesting if she was in Paris end of June  for job reasons or already on holiday trip with Jim. What was for me the biggest surprise of this summer, because I thought she is with one of the guys with whom she was on tour in may....

Yeah I remember she followed Jim, Max Mara and Brigitte on ig a bit before the trip and shoot with Parker, so they must’ve shot the MM campaign around that time.

I am not sure,  worldwide internet tells, that he lives in NYC and has there his own creative agency and that he is swiss.
Possible they rent that cottage in Italy for holiday reasons since many weeks? Or it is his second domicile?

I cannot remember, that Anna ever did so long holidays..... but great to see her so happy!  But I really wonder when both will

go back to normal business. I hope Anna, latest to the fashion weeks. Wonder when she will go back to NYC and if. And I could imagine Jim

has also many job offers. When you see for what magazines he works and for which campaigns....

Vogue Paris September 2020
Fragments

Photography & Collage: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Jewellery Editor: Marie Pasquier
Cast: Edie Campbell, Adut Akech, Kate Moss, Rianne van Rompaey, Anna Ewers, Liya Kebede, Arizona Muse, Anja Rubik, Raquel Zimmermann, Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen

[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG]

Vogue Paris Digital Edition