Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

She looks so beautiful in the MOP campaign. Hope we get that pic with the suit withou the text, it's gorgeous!

Also sad she skipped PFW as a whole, I wonder why. Both Adut and Anok did the same thing and other girls like Vitto only did Chanel.

Indeed I also wondered what is at moment around her? 😗She never skipped Chanel the last years, also not the show for Isabel Marant, which is a close friend of her. OK possible because of Corona she avoided Paris?  But she has, as you pointed out,  also not posted her great Milan shows! She was so active on IG over the summer. But now?

Also she has not mentioned on IG , what is a big success for a model, her own Capsule Collection for Marco Polo which has been published with her name " Anna", dont understand this at all , and she has deleted the pics she posted some weeks ago together with Jim. I really hope here everything is still ok and she has done it because of some comments she got around that pic?

Very strange at all. But I really hope everything is ok with her! Which is most important!

The last post still at IG is from 02 nd of September.... more than one months ago.

#GCFAItalia 2020 virtual green carpet

“German model Anna Ewers opted for some archival tailoring from Max Mara’s Fall Winter ‘89 runway show, which happened to be the first time the label explored the tuxedo world that’s now central to its collections. Made using wool and silk, the look is detailed with rows of soft tonal fringe, which soften the otherwise sharp silhouette.”

FE86B7A6-948B-4972-A86C-02C32681EED2.thumb.jpeg.0197405fa33c5a6092f6c7bf47b40e23.jpeg

Really, I thought I saw something some days ago in her story that she styled for VP? But I might be wrong.

I am desperatly waiting fo Anna again on a cover or in a big edit. Really miss it. I still wonder she is not doing other mags also like, Numero, Bazaar etc.

She seems to be still in Italy, possible with Jim. Too sad that he has deleteted or deactive his IG Account. It is sadly very quiet around Anna.

But I hope she can get some good campaigns SS2021...

Pic saw on iG this morning from 2015, that was long before Corona and times were so free and joyful.... close with friends and no social distancing:

122426015_1046887969092307_4744407129967974467_n.thumb.jpg.16501eeef2d13e7064be81322d2f3147.jpg