Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Me too! 🤩 She also works perfectly together with Parker.

And I love her Million Dollar smile so much in that amazing Etro campaign.

That campaign is everything for me, so fresh, colourful and is tansporting happiness in

those dark times. Cannot stop looking that videos and I have a big smile on my lips.😍

Hi @bluwstlight welcome here! 😊
I dont know what you exactly mean with vintage editorials of Anna. She did some in clothes and style of the 90th for Vogue Paris. 
Possible her cover and Edit February 2017 might be interesting for you? There are some IG fanpages of her to have a look and it gives a good overview. Good luck for your ANTM game.

15 hours ago, Sheila said:
Hi @bluwstlight welcome here! 😊
I dont know what you exactly mean with vintage editorials of Anna. She did some in clothes and style of the 90th for Vogue Paris. 
Possible her cover and Edit February 2017 might be interesting for you? There are some IG fanpages of her to have a look and it gives a good overview. Good luck for your ANTM game.

Hi, thanks for the help! I decided on the editorial "Retro Fitted" by Venetia Scott. The game consists of posting an editorial of the model for a certain theme, so I can appear here more times asking for a little help, if you don't mind of course, haha 😂🙏🏻

13 minutes ago, bluwstlight said:

Does Anna have any editorials on the streets?

Yes, there's plenty! Financial Times (August 2013),  her i-D cover story (Winter 2013), Vogue Paris (November 2017, August 2019, April 2020), Vogue Italia (October 2019). I think the best ones are from VP April 2020 and VI btw