Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

My hope is also that there is much to come from her the next weeks, months!😊

What hotel are you speaking  about? 😎😊

Indeed she has 18 pages in the VP July. Shot by Sam Rock. Saw it also at TFS! Looks really promising.

I think Anna and Jim met before, because he was Fashion Director also in some of her Isabel Marant campaigns..but there she was at that time in a relationship or was not ready for a new love. I think also that they come closer by shooting Max Mara...😍

And he invited her after that to italy...

i find they match perfectly, they harmonize.😊

i cant wait to see a new project of them Both!

Further I hope for some nice F/ W campaigns🤩

And I can agree I also love Alt x VP because she always focusses on real fashion models in her issues, would miss that....

I can  fully understand! But why are they not visiting her in Italy? I think she has left NYC in early spring 2020 ( for big 4) and never came back

there..... She lives now with Jim in Italy. But I also cannot understand that she is not flying back to NYC? She also left her dog there. She was very close with Issa, Hanne, Tala Yasseri and others.

I really hope they will soon visit her in Italy or that she flys to NYC. Jim also stayed for a long time in NYC. And now the situation with Corona improved very much there.

So I hope they all meet soon! 😃

Well, my understanding is that Europeans(that aren't American citizens or residents)  that traveled back to Europe are not allowed to comeback to the US. The US hasn't relaxed those rules yet, that were put in place at the beginning of March 2020. I think she decided to be closer to her parents during the pandemic and she hasn't being allowed to come back. There is a big petition from Europeans working in the US that haven't being able to visit their family in Europe because the US wouldn't let them come back to their jobs in the US. 

Maybe she's in that situation 🤔

2 hours ago, OhAnna said:

Tbh I think it's just her choice to stay in Europe. Rich famous people never stopped travelling between continents even when things were worse. But I do hope she goes back soon; maybe for NYFW (depending on the shows)?

That's very true.

I too hope that she visits her friends or her friends visit her. 

Yes its fact, begin of the Pandemic she decided afer the PFW to stay with her parents in Freiburg. Than she met Jim and both stay now in Italy.

But look at Heidi Klum or Thomas Hayo, both life in America, but they travelled already winter 2020 because of GNTM sequence 16 between US and Germany many times, especially Heidi (with her whole family). I also know some models who travelled. Exception is Vanessa Fuchs, she travelled not back to Germany to visit her parents or friends there. All are residents in the USA I think. And also have the German Nationality.

I also think it is Annas wish. Possible because of the situation in NYC which was worst many months. Possible now something is planned?

I was very sad when I red how much are her friends missing her. 😪But I could imagine also here in Europe the Corona situation improves and than the can visit each other.

Her latest jobs were all only in Europe, Italy, France and Greece...

4 hours ago, lia-t said:

The dress looks like a Isabel Marant? It has the silhouette that she uses. 

The dress is from the Moschino Fall/Winter 2021 collection. Can’t wait to see what it’s for! I’m guessing another editorial, maybe German Vogue or for the new Vogue Scandinavia?