Bellazon

Futurama

Kurupt

• 1 month later...
a while .. I don't keep track of when I start watching things

umm.. wtf means what the fduck... :D

but you got ot remember..like me i remember rightwhen i first watched it..i remember talking to my friends oo you see the new funny show?? *i was 6th grade i think* :laugh:

of course..*im slow* :evil:

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Futurama Returns!

by Josh Grossberg

Mon, 30 Jul 2007 03:30:46 PM PDT

Good news, everyone! After getting cryogenically frozen out from the prime-time schedule, Futurama is coming back, bigger than ever.

During a panel discussion Saturday at the Comic-Con Convention in San Diego, the masterminds behind Fox's Emmy-winning sci-fi-spoofing animated series, Matt Groening and David X. Cohen, revealed that four full-length straight-to-DVD movies are in the works, which 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment will roll out beginning in the fall.

The first film, Futurama: Bender's Big Score, arrives in stores on Nov. 27. It will follow pizza delivery boy Fry and the rest of Planet Express gang as they fight to save the world from nudist alien Internet scammers who send Bender back to the pre-global warming past in a scheme to plunder the Earth of its greatest riches.

Al Gore, whose head turned up in couple of Futurama episodes and whose daughter Kristin was a staff writer for two years, will be back for a cameo appearance. Other guest stars include Sarah Silverman and Coolio.

According to the brain trust, all the principal writers, producers, and original voice cast

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...