Bellazon

NINE NEEDS HELP!

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
It's my final project for video class. I'm doing a parody on models, featuring Gemma Ward, Daria Warbory, and I haven't decided on the other 2 models. Also a cameo by Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell. But for the opening scene and title, I want videos of models, either looking stupid, falling, or looking generally like clones of one another.

Thanks guys! you rock!

dunno if you still need videos but a good one if you're looking for clones is the Dior RTW FW2006: all the models were wearing long and straight hair wigs (either platinium blonde, black or red). The show is divided in segments so that you see all the "blonde" ones in a row, all the "black" ones in a row and all the "red" ones in a row and it's pretty hard to tell who's who for someone who doesn't know the models... The Backstage video is also intersting, there's a bit with angela lindval playing with the camera (kinda dancing actually) and some other stuff (winks grins head-shakes) that you mgith be interested in :idk: Also the Dior haute Couture video is interesting cuz the models look scary as hell (well not to me but to most ppl lol) so maybe you should check it out. They're available in streaming on Dior's site and i have them captured if you need them... If you don't, gd luck anyways :laugh:

:ninja: