Bellazon

Music of 2013

donbot

The new one from Anglo-American duo Big Deal came out today. I consider their debut to be a bit of a hidden gem, though I'm not sure I like their sound quite as much with a full backing band. Still, looking forward to the album. :yes:

LOL! Primal Scream must be older than Green Day. They might have been around for at least six U.S. presidents :ninja: . It seems to be a good time for comebacks. Well, that is assuming they went anywhere that is. I think Lily did a good job there and though simple, the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs just so happens to be one of the names I love for some reason :ninja: .

Love the new one by Savages. Waiting with baited breath for the album now. :chicken:

Don't know them, but I like this a lot! :ddr:

What's Anna Calvi doing these days by the way? She's gotta be due for something new soon :chicken:

I'm slightly obsessed with this song from the Bioshock Infinite trailer at the moment :laugh:

Fury Oh Fury by Nico Vega

^Like the sound of that one! (Y)

Love the new one by Savages. Waiting with baited breath for the album now. :chicken:

Don't know them, but I like this a lot! :ddr:

What's Anna Calvi doing these days by the way? She's gotta be due for something new soon :chicken:

Heard a while back (probably around Christmas time-ish?) that Anna was heading into the studio to record her new album, but as far as I can tell, there's still no clue on when it might be out. There's quite a nice (not to mention free) little collection of odds and ends currently on offer to those who sign up to her official mailing list, though. :)

I've been looking forward to the Savages album since this double a-side single came out about six months ago, and it sounds like it's finally going to arrive in the middle of May. They're a storming live act too. :hehe:

LOL! Primal Scream must be older than Green Day. They might have been around for at least six U.S. presidents :ninja: . It seems to be a good time for comebacks. Well, that is assuming they went anywhere that is. I think Lily did a good job there and though simple, the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs just so happens to be one of the names I love for some reason :ninja: .

I'm not altogether sure when Green Day initially broke, but yeah, I'd wager that Primal Scream are a fair bit older. Their career took off in the early-to-mid eighties and before that, Bobby was the drummer in The Jesus and Mary Chain. :laugh: