Bellazon

Athiests vs. Agnostics vs. Theist

AnaBBarrosFan

You know what, religion is the worst topic to discuss, in a way. Together with politics.

Anyway, as everyone is posting memes/pictures more or less related to religion, I will put some of them here.

Me and posting GG-related things... but Blair does have a point, right? ;)

This one is for you ABBF:

And probably one of the most known Internet images regarding religion:

jesusregretsdyingforyou.png 2ec0snt.gif behaviournotbeliefs.jpg blairseason2episode23th.jpg kanyejesus.jpg religionsc.jpg

post-32772-0-1446174903-21654_thumb.jpg

*insert fapping emoticon*

Really the bible only condemned men from doing because you were 'wasting seed' (back then they didn't have SCIENCE and thought the only thing you needed to make a baby was to put semen in a chick). They never mentioned women not fapping. :PinkCouture2:

8x62wz.jpg

Well, I guess I'm considered a Gnostic Atheist here, with that said...

:rofl:

This one might be cute, but its message is rather silly. If you would eradicate all religion from the human experience, people would still go to war for a multitude of reasons.

If you look at the history of the world, some of the men responsible for the biggest slaughters were not even religious themselves.

Stalin was an atheist. Hitler was raised a Catholic but no longer practiced any religion by the time he came to power.

His stance towards Christianity was one of recycling the aspects he could use to his advantage. He had no belief in an afterlife.

Religion is just one of the many pretenses for war. Usually the real motives are Geo-political and/or financial/economical in nature.

The flavor du jour in this decade has been "the war on terror".

82801894.jpg

How about this for a generalized criticism: People are naturally boot-lickers and toadies, who unconsciously worship authority of all sorts- whether intellectual, social, or religious- in order to satisfy their craven desire to dominate others and bring some certainty to life, even if it's only vicariously......

haha! :)

How about this for a generalized criticism: People are naturally boot-lickers and toadies, who unconsciously worship authority of all sorts- whether intellectual, social, or religious- in order to satisfy their craven desire to dominate others and bring some certainty to life, even if it's only vicariously......

haha! :)

ivk96c.jpg

I personally don't think religion itself is necessarily bad. However I do think the followers of certain religions can be overbearing and they often twist and misinterpret the doctrines. Some even create their own doctrines and claim it's part of the original :/

I personally don't think religion itself is necessarily bad. However I do think the followers of certain religions can be overbearing and they often twist and misinterpret the doctrines. Some even create their own doctrines and claim it's part of the original :/

wXvxf.gif 6Yj2m.jpg