Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

oh righ, your opinion is right and everyone should to deal with it :rofl:

..but why you're still here, honestly? go talk shit about her in another thread jeez

is it really talking shit to say that a person who had surgery had surgery? or to say that it won't benefit her career? isn't the purpose of these threads to discuss these models?

3 minutes ago, hottness said:

is it really talking shit to say that a person who had surgery had surgery? or to say that it won't benefit her career?

not that :hang:

this topic is for her fans and you aren't since you have such a negative opinion about her.. why you're still here?

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

not that :hang:

this topic is for her fans and you aren't since you have such a negative opinion about her.. why you're still here?

This isn't an Alexis Ren fansite. If you want to surround yourself with her worshippers you can find one of those. I'm here because I'm involved in fashion & a fan of models.

9 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

thanks sherlock :rofl: keep posting in a thread about a model you don't like just to..idk, annoying her fans? is pretty embarassing imo

what's embarrassing is not being able to handle it when someone has an opinion that differs from yours. if we don't agree, that's cool with me. should be cool with you too

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

your opinion is nothing for me, i just don't undestand why you keep doing this

spreading your negative opinions makes you feel better?

if my opinion was nothing to you we wouldn't be having this back & forth. if there wasn't truth to what I'm saying you wouldn't be wasting your time with me. to answer your question, none of  this makes me feel better or worse, but I do have opinions, & I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing them in a thread that was created for that exact reason.

6 minutes ago, hottness said:

if my opinion was nothing to you we wouldn't be having this back & forth. if there wasn't truth to what I'm saying you wouldn't be wasting your time with me. to answer your question, none of  this makes me feel better or worse, but I do have opinions, & I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing them in a thread that was created for that exact reason.

And of course hottness must have the last word

Personally I dont know why he/she would bother being in here either because  imo he/she has not really contributed anything worthy at all to the thread 

..........perhaps he/she could post an image or two of Alexis flattering or otherwise

11 minutes ago, tincan said:

And of course hottness must have the last word

Personally I dont know why he/she would bother being in here either because  imo he/she has not really contributed anything worthy at all to the thread 

..........perhaps he/she could post an image or two of Alexis flattering or otherwise

Oh you want me to post a flattering photo of Alexis............not possible!!! Lol I'm just kidding guys...I was actually in this thread in the very beginning before instafame, when she just started with Nous, because I was a fan of hers. As you can tell, I don't like her current path, but I'll keep that to myself henceforth. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.:smile:

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

Not sure if Alexandria Morgan thread or not :ermm: 

Infinitely worse actually :blah:

BTW its interesting Alexis dyed her hair and got implants so soon after switching to LIONS NY. Which makes it plausible it was them who pushed her in this direction. 

Anyway, I have no idea what kind of career they have envisaged for Alexis.:idk:

Just now, elfstone said:

You mean almost at Babs/Candi level of crazy? :ninja: Please don't go to that end of the metre that's a scary end to be at.

You can come drink Canadian beer with me up here if you need to hide there eh buddy?

7 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

You mean almost at Babs/Candi level of crazy? :ninja: Please don't go to that end of the metre that's a scary end to be at.

You can come drink Canadian beer with me up here if you need to hide there eh buddy?

Done :hehe:

31 minutes ago, elfstone said:

BTW its interesting Alexis dyed her hair and got implants so soon after switching to LIONS NY. Which makes it plausible it was them who pushed her in this direction. 

Anyway, I have no idea what kind of career they have envisaged for Alexis.:idk:

I really hope agencies don't encourage girls to get plastic surgery. I find that sad, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised :sad: