Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

I think I'm starting to get her appeal. 

I feel like she appeals to the average looking girl and everything that is attainable through hard work and a little luck. Which makes sense because most women comparing themselves to Alexis will feel a lot less anxiety than when comparing themselves to say, Candice Swanepoel. Alexis has what looks like a super fun-adventure filled life, a hot model boyfriend, a great body and she gets to rub shoulders with actual supermodels. This is why she has so many fans. Many fans identify with her in terms of looks because Alexis has a super average looking face (which many people do) and everybody knows a gorgeous face is something you're largely born with like many top models such as Candice, Imaan, Adriana, etc. But a great body through hard work at the gym is something you can achieve which is what Alexis has done. She's actually inspirational because of what she has worked hard to achieve.  And many girls will now be able to go: I can do that too! Which is very commendable. She worked her way to the "top" and is now working as a model. 

I do have to add that she is growing on me simply because some of the best beach-type photography I've seen comes from Alexis. She seems like a cool girl too. She might not be what I think of when I think of super stunning but she is cute and is she is also rather smart since she uses social media wisely.

• 3 weeks later...