Bellazon

Miss Universe 2012

Maiya

I am so into beauty pageant, and so exercise to see miss universe.

the contestant are not completely yet, but who is your favorite so far

here is the link

http://www.missunive...ers/contestants

here is my top 16 for right now, it might change when I see newer contestant coming

1. Czech Republic for right now I want her to win

2. Kosovo

3. Findland

4. Cayman Island

5. Peru

6. Puerto Rico

7. Switzerland

8. Norway

9. Estonia

10. Indonesia

11. New Zealand

12. El Salvador

13. Sri Lanka

14. Honduras

15. Ecuador

• 4 weeks later...

Ukraine is not pretty this year, especially compared from last year, Olesya Stefanko now she is very beautiful and end up as the 1st runner up too. I wanted her to win, she look like a barbie doll, and Angola is very beautiful too.

why does Miss Universe always choose the same countries every year no matter if model is fugly they always have to choose them just because of the country they are representing, seriously: USA, Venezuela, Mexico, South Africa, Philippines, Australia, France, Russia, Kosovo pretty much always make it to finalist is not fair. they need to stop doing this, they have to choose for the pretty one, not from what country they are representing, surprise they didn't choose Puerto Rico, because Puerto Rico pretty much always make it to the finalist too, but I could understand the fact they didn't choose her because she really isn't Puertorican. I admit Australia, South Africa, Venezuela are pretty but not the prettiest one they were a lot prettier woman that didn't got chosen to top 16. Russia is kind off pretty France was okay. but Mexico, Phillippines, Hungary, Brazil were the ugliest one that made it to be in the finalist. USA is pretty ugly, more to the ugly side, I don't think she was the best one to get the crown, I think Kosovo was much more prettier, elegant, fierce to get the crown, she is really pretty, She was the only I really like I could see why Miss Universe choose her for the top 16. I would have given to her the crown. Now from the top 5 that made it, I think Venezuela and Australia were the pretty one, but Venezuela ruin it with the answer trying to speak English to impress the judge, but at least she try to speak English I will give her prop for that, I think if she would answer in Spanish she would have answer so much better and it would have help her to get in a higher position.

From top 16 that made it this how I would qualify them

16. Mexico

15. Brazil

14. Phillippines

13. Hungary

12. USA

11. Turkey

10. France

9. India

8. Poland

7. Venezuela

6. Russia

5. Australia

4. South Africa

3. Croatia

2. Peru

1. Kosovo (the Winner: Miss Universe 2012) Glad she won at least photogenic.

but in reality if I could have chosen my top 16 it would haven been different

16. Vietnam

15. New Zealand

14. Ethiopia

14. Chile

13. Indonesia

12. Estonia

11. Lithuania

10. Belgium

9. Cayman Island

8. Switzeland

7. Uruguay

6. Croatia

5. El Salvador ( why does El Salvador never makes to the finalist, back in 2005 the model that was representing them was gorgeous and she didn't made to the top 15) This year the model is beautiful, is it because is a small poor country is it that the reason why they don't choose the model.

4. Peru

3. Puerto Rico ( I would have prefer for her to represent Dominican Republic or Netherlands; because those are her origin)

2. Czech Republic

1. Kosovo

I need to become one of the judge for Miss Universe

I can't believe Miss USA won, seriously?! Her dress was a mess, her hair was a mess, her body wasn't great & her face was forgettable as hell. Venezuela was amazingly pretty but she fucked it up BIG time with her stupid answer, I'm happy she didn't win because she didn't deserve it, absolutely everyone in the country is making fun of her right now.

I think Australia & Philippines were the best girls overall

At the end of the day this competition means nothing, because these girls get plastic surgery up the ying-yang. So honestly, it's not the most beautiful woman a country has to offer, its the most beautiful woman a plastic surgeon can create. Whatevs. Getting judged on their looks (because honestly, sadly, nothing these girls have to say matters) is going to bring out mixed reactions. Not everyone thinks certain people are attractive, even ones with fabulous cheek implants.

Also: Miss USA was fug as fuck this year.

why does Miss Universe always choose the same countries every year no matter if model is fugly they always have to choose them just because of the country they are representing, seriously: USA, Venezuela, Mexico, South Africa, Philippines, Australia, France, Russia, Kosovo pretty much always make it to finalist is not fair. they need to stop doing this, they have to choose for the pretty one, not from what country they are representing, surprise they didn't choose Puerto Rico, because Puerto Rico pretty much always make it to the finalist too, but I could understand the fact they didn't choose her because she really isn't Puertorican. I admit Australia, South Africa, Venezuela are pretty but not the prettiest one they were a lot prettier woman that didn't got chosen to top 16. Russia is kind off pretty France was okay. but Mexico, Phillippines, Hungary, Brazil were the ugliest one that made it to be in the finalist. USA is pretty ugly, more to the ugly side, I don't think she was the best one to get the crown, I think Kosovo was much more prettier, elegant, fierce to get the crown, she is really pretty, She was the only I really like I could see why Miss Universe choose her for the top 16. I would have given to her the crown. Now from the top 5 that made it, I think Venezuela and Australia were the pretty one, but Venezuela ruin it with the answer trying to speak English to impress the judge, but at least she try to speak English I will give her prop for that, I think if she would answer in Spanish she would have answer so much better and it would have help her to get in a higher position.

From top 16 that made it this how I would qualify them

16. Mexico

15. Brazil

14. Phillippines

13. Hungary

12. USA

11. Turkey

10. France

9. India

8. Poland

7. Venezuela

6. Russia

5. Australia

4. South Africa

3. Croatia

2. Peru

1. Kosovo (the Winner: Miss Universe 2012) Glad she won at least photogenic.

but in reality if I could have chosen my top 16 it would haven been different

16. Vietnam

15. New Zealand

14. Ethiopia

14. Chile

13. Indonesia

12. Estonia

11. Lithuania

10. Belgium

9. Cayman Island

8. Switzeland

7. Uruguay

6. Croatia

5. El Salvador ( why does El Salvador never makes to the finalist, back in 2005 the model that was representing them was gorgeous and she didn't made to the top 15) This year the model is beautiful, is it because is a small poor country is it that the reason why they don't choose the model.

4. Peru

3. Puerto Rico ( I would have prefer for her to represent Dominican Republic or Netherlands; because those are her origin)

2. Czech Republic

1. Kosovo

I need to become one of the judge for Miss Universe