Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 25

Sarucha from Thailand

post-13871-0-1446058368-02475_thumb.jpg

21 years old, 180 cm/5'11''

Hi everyone! I have to tell you catwalks are pretty familiar to me, I've been a model since I'm 14 years old... So I really can't say it's all new to me, but it doesn't mean I wasn't overwhelmed with emotion when I was chosen as EML 2012 Thailand finalist!

I love singing, and wherever this adventure leads me I feel I've already won, proving to myself how involved and motivated I can be to achieve my goals.My favorite music is Thai pop, and Joan Smalls is the model I admire the most, not just because of her beauty, but also because she's opened the way for many girls with dark skin.

vs.

Susana from Equatorial Guinea

post-13871-0-1446058368-04844_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 176 cm/5'9''

The fact that it's the first time Equatorial Guinea participates to the Elite Model Look makes me even more proud to represent my country, and I'll do my best to deserve this honor when I'm in Shanghai. In Malabo, I was discovered at school, and felt the happiest in the world that day because modelling has always been my dream. I love music, dance, I read a lot as well, and my family thinks it's fantastic of course! What about my friends? Well they're so thrilled they just want me to take them! What appeals to me the most is the photos and the shows, and I know that I have presence on a catwalk, a kind of special charisma when I'm under the spotlights.

0020ac35.jpg 0020355b.jpg