Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Adriana's fan are so obsessed with her you guys always want to see Adriana wearing the fantasy bra every year, you guys act like if she is the only model for VS. we don't need to see her wearing the bra for the third time, she already were it twice, Is it not enough satisfaction for you guys seen her with FB twice? I guess not. You guys make me like Adriana less everytime you guys have to mention her, and I know is not Adri's fault for having ridicolous fan. Dear Diary I really use to like Adri, but her fan made me dislike her so much.

I really want Doutzen to wear it cuz she has never wore it before, and she has plenty years working for them, and is her turn to wear the bra, and that is only if the FB is gorgeous. if is crappy Candice can wear it, I could see her getting it cuz VS is pretty obsessed with her.

I was thinking

2013 Doutzen

2014 Miranda for a second time

2015 Erin

2016 Candice

2017 Doutzen for a second time

2018 Lais

2019 Barbara Palvin

hopefully by 2019 adriana is not modelling for VS.

something like that.

Adriana's fan are so obsessed with her you guys always want to see Adriana wearing the fantasy bra every year, you guys act like if she is the only model for VS. we don't need to see her wearing the bra for the third time, she already were it twice, Is it not enough satisfaction for you guys seen her with FB twice? I guess not. You guys make me like Adriana less everytime you guys have to mention her, and I know is not Adri's fault for having ridicolous fan. Dear Diary I really use to like Adri, but her fan made me dislike her so much.

I really want Doutzen to wear it cuz she has never wore it before, and she has plenty years working for them, and is her turn to wear the bra, and that is only if the FB is gorgeous. if is crappy Candice can wear it, I could see her getting it cuz VS is pretty obsessed with her.

I was thinking

2013 Doutzen

2015 Erin

2016 Candice

2018 Lais

2019 Barbara Palvin

something like that.

if your dislike for Adriana can get stronger than it already is, then this is becoming a serious matter? It's unhealthy to dislike someone you don't know with so much passion.

I just don't understand how people can dislike models/celebs with such intensity. I'll say that I don't like Miranda Kerr, but that doesn't mean that I think she's unhealthily skinny, ugly or every photo shoot she does is bad etc etc. It's unnecessary hating on them this much, creepy even. So uncalled for

I just don't understand how people can dislike models/celebs with such intensity. I'll say that I don't like Miranda Kerr, but that doesn't mean that I think she's unhealthily skinny, ugly or every photo shoot she does is bad etc etc. It's unnecessary hating on them this much, creepy even. So uncalled for

I feel ya, it just doesn't make sense how someone can hate someone so much, yet talk about them so often.

The worst I've seen is that tumblr page kerrplop lol the person's kinda obsessed, but claims to "hate" her? Just weird

I was thinking

2013 Doutzen

2015 Erin

2016 Candice

2018 Lais

2019 Barbara Palvin

something like that.

if your dislike for Adriana can get stronger than it already is, then this is becoming a serious matter? It's unhealthy to dislike someone you don't know with so much passion.

Well to be honest I do think Miranda is unhealthy skinny but I do think she is better looking than Adriana.I really don't hate no one. I might dislike someone or find them annoying and that is all. at least I don't spend time thinking about how much I dislike a model/celebrity. I don't join any I hate club account. I don't go in a model I dislike on their thread and write how unattractive, annoying, or how I dislike them on their thread. I usually try the least possible I can to mention about it in other threads like this ones. but people always have to bring it up or mention Adriana all the time which it gets annoying, seriously her fans sound ridiculous every time they have to say something about Adriana that it just make gringe. The most ridiculous thing I heard so far from this year from an Adri's fan is that adri still a virgin or like I want to see her with Fantasy Bra this year (A fan always say this every year) or like when Jesus made Adri he broke the mold, or like I want to put her in a pedestal, etc thinks like that make gringe, I hate when a fan have to express like that it really pisses me off that is just an exaggeration I would never say something like this for anyone not even for my favorite celebrity.

I just don't find her attractive at all? should I feel guilty about it, cuz I don't. I found other models more attractive than Adriana, is that a sin for all your adri's fans. I am sorry that I am different and believe other women are more beautiful than Adri.I guess I should just get banned for been different than the rest of you all people.

Well to be honest I do think Miranda is unhealthy skinny but I do think she is better looking than Adriana.I really don't hate no one. I might dislike someone or find them annoying and that is all. at least I don't spend time thinking about how much I dislike a model/celebrity. I don't join any I hate club account. I don't go in a model I dislike on their thread and write how unattractive, annoying, or how I dislike them on their thread. I usually try the least possible I can to mention about it in other threads like this ones. but people always have to bring it up or mention Adriana all the time which it gets annoying, seriously her fans sound ridiculous every time they have to say something about Adriana that it just make gringe. The most ridiculous thing I heard so far from this year from an Adri's fan is that adri still a virgin or like I want to see her with Fantasy Bra this year (A fan always say this every year) or like when Jesus made Adri he broke the mold, or like I want to put her in a pedestal, etc thinks like that make gringe, I hate when a fan have to express like that it really pisses me off that is just an exaggeration I would never say something like this for anyone not even for my favorite celebrity.

I just don't find her attractive at all? should I feel guilty about it, cuz I don't. I found other models more attractive than Adriana, is that a sin for all your adri's fans. I am sorry that I am different and believe other women are more beautiful than Adri.I guess I should just get banned for been different than the rest of you all people.