Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The music is absolutely atrocious, and doesn't fit any of the segments at all.

Isn't it always? :idk:

LMAO @ Bieber. How did that guy even get famous? :rofl:

There's a couple of times in the past it's been fairly spot on, and at least you could stomach it, but the stuff for this year is just bad. Rihanna literally sounds like she caterwauls, in fact I unplugged my headset so my cat could hear her and I swear to god this was his response

1. Ears up

2. Ears Back

3. Head whipped in the direction of the speaker

4. Growling

5. Running to his cat door and out he goes

Why is everyone so negative?!

I thought the show looks beautiful; not so many dumb costumes and more sexy lingerie, which is what it should be about! And it seems a little more classy than previous years?

I love 85% of the outfits, can't wait to see it in full motion :)

Overall, in my opinion the show looks like a success :ddr:

I thought the show looks beautiful; not so many dumb costumes and more sexy lingerie, which is what it should be about! And it seems a little more classy than previous years?

Same!!

I'm not too negative. The outfits looked a bit better than last year, Candice actually looked really good for a change.

I just wish there was a bit more variety in their models.

I think that Miranda Kerr was the prettiest and the sexiest girl in this show. I also like Candice, Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana, Magdalena Frackowiak. I think Joan Smalls and Constancje Jablonski fit the show. Even Karlie Kloss in this year wasn't so bad.

But some girls looked very bad, maybe because of outfit, I mean ;Maud W, Hilary Rhoda, Dorothea

I'm not too negative. The outfits looked a bit better than last year, Candice actually looked really good for a change.

I just wish there was a bit more variety in their models.

I agree about the models, though the cast was great this year, they could branch out a bit more!

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had an angel to represent each country or ethnicity? There would be so much diverse beauty it'd be unreal.

Of course, it's all about business and making money. Sad to face it but true.

My mom thinks she's too old for VS, when really it probably should (and maybe started out) be made for mature women.

But nowadays when you turn 18 you're like 30! Younger people are taking over the world, especially the fashion world.

Us younger adults are their target group, so they're gonna get younger girls to make it seem like our fantasy world, which will make us buy more.

Oh well, that's life!

There are really only three thoughts I have in regards to the entire show:

1. The few good outfits were actually quite beautiful.

2. Cameron Russel needs to fill out a bit. Her figure is amazing, but when she's too thin she loses it all together.

3. Jacquelyn Jablonski is the ONLY model that stood out for me the entire night. She had ONE outfit and she still managed to shine up against girls I'm actually a fan of like Erin, Toni, and Jasmine.

I agree 100% that Jacquelyn looked very good. But it's easier to "work" that kind of outfit than many of the others. It that regard it reminded me a lot of the Toy Soldier outfit Karolina once opened a section with (was it back in '06 or '07)? Point is, any model with a good body and some runway presence should make that look memorable.