Bellazon

Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

Michael*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another new trailer for STID has been released. It's rather vague in terms of plot details but it's pretty action-packed, with Kirky boy reprimanded for breaking Starfleet rules and the crew venturing underwater, where they encounter a sea monster. Last week, it was announced that the movie has been pushed forward to May 9th, eight days earlier than originally planned. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is there very little actual 'Star Trekking' going on in what we've seen of STID so far? It's not a deal breaker for me or anything, but given that you'd expect the majority of a Star Trek movie to take place in space, it does strike me as a little odd. :unsure:

Is it me or is there very little actual 'Star Trekking' going on in what we've seen of STID so far? It's not a deal breaker for me or anything, but given that you'd expect the majority of a Star Trek movie to take place in space, it does strike me as a little odd. :unsure:

I agree they need to add more outer space elements bring in some Klingon's :nicole: I'm still excited to see it though, the 1st one was great.

Perhaps it's a way to focus more on the characters themselves/personal aspects since both Pine and Cumberbatch draw different audiences? You know, less focus on action. Just my guess, tho :idk:

tumblr_mk9xwab_WIg1rqpi5no1_500.jpg

F*** Movie Magazine - April 2013

It's still early days I guess. There may indeed be more spacey stuff going on in the movie than the trailers seem to suggest, but at the moment I'm getting the impression that they're more like a team of superheroes than explorers. Either way though, I won't be lodging any complaints. Benedict as the villain should be worth the price of admission alone. :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...