Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

Guys, I really need a big massive help. My question is about Elton John's "Sacrifice" music video from 1989. Wikipedia and other sources like imdb.com state that the model in this video is Yasmeen Ghauri, however I have my doubts about that. I have some Yasmeen's images from 1989 and I cannot see the resemblance. Gail Elliott also said it's not Yasmeen. I am very confused, could we both (and also Wikipedia) be wrong? @RocketQueen, @Chirkomaniaand other vintage experts, can you help me out there? Yasmeen or not? (At least I know the guy is Chris Isaak! :) ) And if not, who she might be? I'll leave the video below:

22 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Guys, I really need a big massive help. My question is about Elton John's "Sacrifice" music video from 1989. Wikipedia and other sources like imdb.com state that the model in this video is Yasmeen Ghauri, however I have my doubts about that. I have some Yasmeen's images from 1989 and I cannot see the resemblance. Gail Elliott also said it's not Yasmeen. I am very confused, could we both (and also Wikipedia) be wrong? @RocketQueen, @Chirkomaniaand other vintage experts, can you help me out there? Yasmeen or not? (At least I know the guy is Chris Isaak! :) ) And if not, who she might be? I'll leave the video below:

I also don´t think she is Yasmeen. She looks familiar. I´ve seen her at several runway-photos. But I don´t know her name.