Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

I'm glad that you enjoyed these things :hug: Thanks for posting your favorites; it keeps me motivated and it interests me to know what you and others like.

You know with SI I think they are somewhat of a flop (at least for me personally).  I usually like 2-4 of the girls they have every year and the rest I don't really get drawn towards.  VS can be frequently tacky but most of the girls are proven models.  SI seems to go for that 'home-grown' sort of talent- they spend lots of energy doing castings of basically unproven models.

that's Marlijn Hoek! 

Yeah!  Stella is super-delicate and her proportions threw me off!!

Those Monica stills are priceless Andy :heart: total perfection!!

And I have to agree about Vallery - her SI appearance was a little disaster and I was actually shocked how different she looks in her polas (much much much better) than in her shoot. But somehow I got used to SI taking hot girls and making them look awful - when you think that there is nothing to ruin with hot girls in bikinis, SI will come and prove you wrong :/

btw who is this? http://imgbox.com/ETlIDWt8

Well, both Jac and Stella are now officially Angels :D I´ve read that Stella actually isn´t tall at all - and had hard times believing that. She really LOOKS tall, very tall. She has long legs and torso, just like you said - and now it seems that she´s no taller than Sara!

Great galleries Andy, plenty of amazing pics! Save to one or two pics I love them all :heart:

Lauren is such a doll!!

• 1 month later...

I have around 20+ galleries that can be posted.  Anyone?  Is BZ dying?

:lost:

I have been advised (credit: Alex23) that I should identify each model before I post sets, so that viewers do not need to open galleries that they have no interest in.  That is insightful, as I had forgotten this for far too long.  Opinions?

Another possibility that I periodically bring up is creating an index for the junkyard.

:)

^

Thanks storm.  I appreciated those galleries and still do!  Do you save things anymore?

I would be interested in some Lauren Mellor or young Heidi Klum (not sure if you're a Heidi fan or not).

I feel like I never see Lauren Mellor pics, but whenever I do, I think she's really pretty.

I have Lauren Mellor photos but unfortunately they were generally mixed into other galleries (not stand alone).  As the Table of Contents appears over the next couple of weeks, I'll make everything identifiable.   I like Heidi.

I'm really tired from a long day.  I'll post more galleries here soon. (27 new galleries, all labeled)

From search engine (this thread):

post-40981-0-1446200355-70844_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200355-72196_thumb.jpg

Share anything you want.  It'll be interesting.  A random mix of models is okay too- I'll re-label them all in the Table of contents.

What models do you have?

Yes, I do! Quite a lot since the last time I posted a gallery here. I have no idea what to share here though  :laugh:

^ Let's see... As for latest updated:

- Elsa Hosk

- Marloes Horst

- Candice Swanepoel

- Vita Sidorkina (definitely a new favorite)

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Isabeli Fontana

- Camila Morrone

- Josephine Skriver

- Lais Ribeiro

- Natalie Morris

- Hannah Ferguson

- Solveig

- Yulia Rose

- Taylor Hill

To me, Isabeli Fontana is a good one.  Vita is good too.  I haven't checked Isabeli's thread in a while.  I like most of the girls on your list.

Hold on, I'm going to post 10 (out of 26) next...

I have quite a bit from the past Fashion weeks.

^ Let's see... As for latest updated:

- Elsa Hosk

- Marloes Horst

- Candice Swanepoel

- Vita Sidorkina (definitely a new favorite)

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Isabeli Fontana

- Camila Morrone

- Josephine Skriver

- Lais Ribeiro

- Natalie Morris

- Hannah Ferguson

- Solveig

- Yulia Rose

- Taylor Hill

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!  This is a nice candid set:

post-40981-0-1446200375-26011_thumb.jpg

You know, Isabeli has been modeling for ages.  She's a dinosaur by modeling standards.  I believe she even walked some of the first VS fashion shows.

I'll update your front page entry in the Contents thread.

^^

Would like to see them.  Do you have one of Vita?

I'll post  more of mine.

Yeah, Karlie is at the top level of height.  There are several other 'last generation' models like Hana S., Julia S., Gemma, Daria,etc. that were around her level.  Currently I suspect she and Toni Garrn are the tallest top models.