Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

• 2 weeks later...

I like these photos although they are a bit heavily photoshopped.  It says 'HQ' but it is much grainer than that. 

Have you been collecting anything and what models have you been interested in?

^ Yes! I loved a Maxim shoot she did not long ago :D

Happy New Year everybody...

post-46718-0-1446200263-1016_thumb.jpg

Is perfect - I mean, the shot is broadcasted almost everyday here in Slovakia and I accidentally watched it with FL, he instantly pointed to Natasha ("Such a beautiful woman") and I was like, yeah, but what do you think about Leticia Zuloaga (which I´m fan of) and he was like "Natasha is much better" lol. That blonde girl on the left (I don´t know her name) left him calm.

That blonde girl is Megan Williams.  Megan Williams.  That's all I'm going to say about that.

Here is her thread

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/47659-megan-williams/

I like these photos although they are a bit heavily photoshopped.  It says 'HQ' but it is much grainer than that. 

Have you been collecting anything and what models have you been interested in?

Happy New Year everybody...

Happy New Year!

As of late I've been interested on Ginta Lapina, Marloes, Hailey Clauson, Alexandria Morgan. Sarah Stephens too. Most I've been collecting are from theirs, and well, Alessandra too, and Candice since there's always tons of new pictures of her :laugh:

Oh, and lately Josefina Cisternas too. Chilean model.

Josefina Cisternas..she looks like Glavia Lucini..

I have a lot of Hailey and Candice, too. :nicole:  The ones I posted recently have a lot of Alessandra.

As of late I've been interested on Ginta Lapina, Marloes, Hailey Clauson, Alexandria Morgan. Sarah Stephens too. Most I've been collecting are from theirs, and well, Alessandra too, and Candice since there's always tons of new pictures of her :laugh:

Oh, and lately Josefina Cisternas too. Chilean model.

hah, Forrest

post-40981-0-1446200267-88514_thumb.jpg

That blonde girl is Megan Williams.  Megan Williams.  That's all I'm going to say about that.

This made me chuckle...model food

The Russian stunner—and burgeoning wellness guru—takes a trip to the Union Square farmer’s market and makes the perfect winter dish.

Edita playing piano

http://instagram.com/p/xv1OkWPQxF/

post-40981-0-1446200269-23673_thumb.jpg

===========================================================

I am glad that you enjoyed it :)

Why isn't Rachel Mortenson your type?  Why do you like Devon a lot?  When I first saw her at VS, I was saving all her thread pictures but then I lost interest real fast.

I must say that I am surprised that Jac was adopted by VS full-on.  I'd always thought that she would end up staying in high fashion.

I hope Tanya will get big.  Ondria, who looks half-oriental, has seen success and is now on models.com top 50..

Of course you can ask me :)  I like Stella's sexy face.  While Sasha is surprisingly not super-tall, Stella is surprisingly tall! 

Those Barbie pictures are an editorial from Vogue.  I don't remember when.  One of the things that surprises me is why I and many others aren't sick of Candice yet.. :p

Rachel Mortenson is really not my type of beauty :)

Jac and VS Swim is such a win-win situation! One of the best swim pictures I´ve ever seen!!

btw I liked Devon a lot this year´s VSFS :heart:

I think I´m in love :)

This girl is impressive:

Great VSFS coverage, Andy! I deeply enjoyed all the pics :heart:

may I ask you: What do you like about Stella?

And what are those real-barbie pictures? Where are they from? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I loved that video of Edita playing the piano!  :wub:

Josefina Cisternas..she looks like Glavia Lucini..

I have a lot of Hailey and Candice, too. :nicole:  The ones I posted recently have a lot of Alessandra.

Oh yes, she looks a little like her indeed. I've never noticed it before.

Awesome! I'll be checking those galleries.

• 3 weeks later...