Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

Jennka :hug: :wub2:  Your eyes compares to theirs, easily.

As for straps, it looks to me that it's uncomfortable to wear, and itchy at times.  This is Charlotte's thread, LOL: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51369-charlotte-mckinney/page-4

post-3761-0-1446200066-34684_thumb.jpg

Yea, I think her hair has always looked damaged.  The hair looks thin and look like it's about to split in half.  That's what chemical dyes do...Auguste has an incredible, although permanently moody face.  Hedvig reminds me of Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice for certain reasons.  Yeah, I always felt that childbirth does effect a lot of people's complexion, although not always.  And yes, it's her, Ymke.

Jacky J...she has had such a long career.  It must be ten years or longer.  I have seen her back in 2005.  Now Saskia is an interesting one.  She replaced Freja in the way...there are jobs open for the androgynous woman and Saskia took over.  I find her quite beautiful due to her weirdness.  She attracts me due to the some of the same reasons as freja.  She has nice shoulders.... ;)

Unfortunately, Marilhéa's thread is very short and I only came across it on accident :(  She has an epic appearance, I think of 'Count of Monte Cristo' whenever I see her.  Gemma has returned but so far I only saw one show.  She looks good, although her makeup and outfit was terrible.

:hug: I enjoy our conversation too!!!!  This thread is usually silent but you really helped bring it back to life! I had always considered it impossible that one day I will post everything I have.  Now I see a small possibility... ;)  Please continue requesting, and asking questions, and enjoying the galleries.  thank you. :wub2:

I´ve checked Charlotte´s thread and I have to say again, WHOW what a body. I see she tends to take more tacky jobs than decent ones, but one can only hope - there is potential in her and she could easily take the Marisa way!

Straps, hell yeah, uncomfortable and itchy - but it might be your kind of thing (or rather woman kind of thing!!) when it comes to sex where you mostly wear your underwear for like a minute before it goes away :laugh:

I have to say that white hair made Sasha look special - like an Ice Queen indeed - but I like the blond on her as well. She has very special face, and very strong yet fragile presence about her :wub: She´s really growing on me more and more each day!

I liked Freja - she possesed some kind of animal magnetism that made me stare on her (and I loved her legs, seriously) - I perceived her as a very attractive woman. I cannot say the same about Saskia, really, though I often fall for androgynous looks!

The make up and outfit really were terrible!! But lovely Gemma :heart: I was shocked to learn she was only 26. I was like - she was gone forever, she now must be around 30!! I forgot how young she was when she made her big boom. It seemed like eternity, really.

I immensely enjoy everything about this thread! Those candids just´ve stolen my heart :heart:

Jennka about Reka...I like how she shot with Eniko!  Thanks for the gallery! :wub2:

post-40981-0-1446200074-45316_thumb.jpg

If you look on top of the Constance photo, there is a 'backstage' sign and 2 security guards...Also, that Adriana photo is from the mid 2000s I think.

I have trawled and got 1,100 VS candids. :)  I'll get back to post 561later :hug:

You're welcome :) I am glad that you enjoyed it.   I have fun with this show every year.  I will be posting the next batch soon.

Those Jac and Magda bikini photos are some of their greatest moments, IMO :) one word: perfection...<3

post-40981-0-1446200083-45071_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200083-45764_thumb.jpg

:hug: Thank you. Thanks for the requests, it keeps this thread going. :)  I also like your feedback and how you identify photos that you like.  It makes me glad that you are enjoying yourself.

Charlotte is supposedly a natural 34E ;) .  Very few models have that, and are also quite thin like her.  It looks to me that she has shot for Guess Lingerie and more is to come.............

Freja has beautiful legs and facial profile... :)  Gemma started modeling as a teenager, and was super thin.  I feel the exact same way about Sasha.

post-40981-0-1446200091-01539_thumb.jpg

I´ve checked Charlotte´s thread and I have to say again, WHOW what a body. I see she tends to take more tacky jobs than decent ones, but one can only hope - there is potential in her and she could easily take the Marisa way!

Straps, hell yeah, uncomfortable and itchy - but it might be your kind of thing (or rather woman kind of thing!!) when it comes to sex where you mostly wear your underwear for like a minute before it goes away :laugh:

I have to say that white hair made Sasha look special - like an Ice Queen indeed - but I like the blond on her as well. She has very special face, and very strong yet fragile presence about her :wub: She´s really growing on me more and more each day!

I liked Freja - she possesed some kind of animal magnetism that made me stare on her (and I loved her legs, seriously) - I perceived her as a very attractive woman. I cannot say the same about Saskia, really, though I often fall for androgynous looks!

The make up and outfit really were terrible!! But lovely Gemma :heart: I was shocked to learn she was only 26. I was like - she was gone forever, she now must be around 30!! I forgot how young she was when she made her big boom. It seemed like eternity, really.

I immensely enjoy everything about this thread! Those candids just´ve stolen my heart :heart:

Thank you for all the postings, I really like them.

Charlotte's 34 E is rare to see.  Not because the cup size, but the band size is kinda tiny.

I enjoy all the BTS, even if I don't know the model.  One of these nights I'll gather the pics up for you to identify! It's just been crazy lately.

Jennka about Reka...I like how she shot with Eniko!  Thanks for the gallery! :wub2:

post-3761-0-1446200092-28858_thumb.jpg

If you look on top of the Constance photo, there is a 'backstage' sign and 2 security guards...Also, that Adriana photo is from the mid 2000s I think.

I have trawled and got 1,100 VS candids. :)  I'll get back to post 561later :hug:

I love that special picture as well :heart: two gorgeous models together :heart:

Only when you highlighted it I actually noticed both the backstage sign and the security guards :laugh:

:hug: Thank you. Thanks for the requests, it keeps this thread going. :)  I also like your feedback and how you identify photos that you like.  It makes me glad that you are enjoying yourself.

Charlotte is supposedly a natural 34E ;) .  Very few models have that, and are also quite thin like her.  It looks to me that she has shot for Guess Lingerie and more is to come.............

Freja has beautiful legs and facial profile... :)  Gemma started modeling as a teenager, and was super thin.  I feel the exact same way about Sasha.

post-3761-0-1446200096-28122_thumb.jpg

Do you like Ginta, Andy?

I like most of the pics you post and try to pick only those that are really special for me or stand out for some reason :hug: keep up the great work Andy, I´m totally enjoying myself here :heart:

I think that she (Charlotte) would be great for AP, don´t you?

Yes, there is some resemblance between Sasha and Gemma. Both very young, very thin, very special looking. I´m really eager to see Sasha growing into a woman. I hope she copes well with the fashion world!

That pic of Freja is just stunning :heart: I remember one video with her (for a parfume? Dunno!!) where she totally blew me off, the sexuality she oozed there (she was interacting with a model-guy there) took my breath away. And her legs are one of the best, with Gisele´s.