Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Tom Brady was spotted smooching his model bride Gisele Bundchen while the Red Sox played the Yankees on April 20. The day was a historic one for Red Sox nation, as it marked the 100th birthday of Fenway Park.

th_a24980186010643.jpg/monthly_04_2012/post-13850-0-1446085980-78681_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3766268" alt="post-13850-0-1446085980-78681_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="112.36"> post-13850-0-1446085980-80529_thumb.jpg

boston.com via giseledaily

Oh, just hanging out with Gisele at @ragandbone

79d4a2186012516.jpg

twitter

@rag_bone David, Marcus, Tom and Gisele at our Boston Store opening

post-13850-0-1446085980-85414_thumb.jpg

post-13850-0-1446085980-90574_thumb.jpgpost-13850-0-1446085980-93503_thumb.jpg

Glamurama got exclusive photos of scenes from the second lingerie collection signed by Gisele Bundchen for Hope. The top handled the creative direction and made ​​a point to prove each of the exclusive models of its brand: "When I build my collection pieces imagine sexy but classy. Choose different pieces, you would use in my day to day and sometimes more special underwear can tell a lot about you and your intentions, "said Gisele.

* In total there are 23 pieces developed in five different colors and divided into three themes: Diva, Wish and Rococo. Take a peek at what's coming:

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_renda-93663.aspx

post-13850-1335228964_thumb.jpg

thanks she looks amazing ^ Here's the caption that went with the pics:

What Gisele Bundchen puts her hands turns to gold. Especially when it's not just your face, but body and signature in question, as in the case of a partnership with the top of Hope, who earns replay. The second edition of Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates arrives on Tuesday (4.24), in stores and online lingerie brand.

The new line consists of 23 pieces developed in five different colors, won sophisticated materials like satin, silk and lace, and special details (think golden rings with small crystals, satin ties applied with crystal pendant and microtule). Everything was done under the watchful eye of own Gisele, who insisted on personally test each model. The making of the campaign is in the gallery above.

(vogue globo)

Blog post about meeting Gisele & Tom at the Rag & Bone event via giseledaily

Events in Boston: Rag & Bone Grand Opening on Newbury St

post-13850-0-1446086005-91443_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086005-94329_thumb.jpg

On Friday night I met up with my dear friend, Renata from Scorpion Disco, to attend the grand opening of Rag & Bone's new store on Newbury St.

It was an exciting night.

Designers Marcus Wainwright and David Neville's latest store is gorgeous and really captures the laid back but luxe vibe of Rag & Bone.

Marcus & David were in town for the grand opening and mingled with guests, and showed off some of their favorite styles for summer.

I'd been in a few week earlier because I've been so obsessed with Rag & Bone for so long!

I'm happy that Boston finally got their attention!

We mingled, browsed, met and fell in love with a Patriot, drank champagne.

Normal fashion event fare.

And then they arrived.

Boston's royal couple, Tom Brady & Gisele, pulled up.

The store went silent. iPhone's were whipped out.

Sophistication went out the door as everyone jostled to the front of the store for a better look.

Yes. That's me and Renata. With Gisele.

And, for those of you looking for dirt, she couldn't have been sweeter!

And, of course, since he was there....

He is amazingly tall. His hand was on my back and it was so massive I thought a grizzly bear's paw was resting against me.

But mostly we watched Gisele's every movement.

I know everything looks amazing on her but I'll be getting myself a Rag & Bone hat or two.

It was an amazing evening made even better by so many of my favorite fellow blogger's being there!

Thanks so much to everyone at Rag & Bone for the hospitality!

http://www.thebostonista.com/2012/04/event...28Bostonista%29

she tweeted:

@thebostonista

@bombshellgisele She was amazing! So sweet. Couldn't have been nicer or friendlier. :)