Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Carlos Carrasco is used to make up national and international stars in the glamorous event. After wandering the world with their brushes, the makeup artist went on the reality show The Farm, Record, and took care of the beauty of peoas confined.

But what was it the most unusual place that Carrasco maquiou a star? He revealed the secret to R7, and, astonishingly, on one occasion, Gisele Bundchen was made ​​up in a cramped bathroom.

- We were in a luxury hotel, but had no time to mount a makeup room. Maquiei right there in the bathroom, with Gisele sat on the toilet.

Carlos Carrasco took the conversation to tell what are the trends that will make pumping of autumn / winter 2012.

Do not miss the interview with all the details:

entretenimento.r7.com

post-13850-1333718365_thumb.jpg

Behind The Scenes – Giselle Bundchen

By daven | Published: April 11, 2012

post-13850-0-1446085957-28159_thumb.jpg

Sometimes I get to work with famous celebrities and just can’t help but ask for a photo! I’m very rarely starstruck, but finally meeting one of fashion’s most celebrated model left me speechless! Gieslle is like 9 feet tall compared to me, and she is so sweet!

Giselle has modeled in virtually every fashion show known to man . Her signature look and catwalk has kept her in demand since the day she stepped on the frontlines of the fashion industry.

I couldn’t believe how hard she worked on set, and how much of a team player she was. Its always nice when you meet a famous person, and they are exactly how you imagined them.

Thank you Giselle for being a great inspiration!

http://thedavenblog.com/2012/behind-the-sc...selle-bundchen/