Bellazon

Candids

rosada

I think thats from 2008 when she sat front row at Rag&Bone ^ :hehe:

post-13850-0-1446085775-98418_thumb.jpgpost-13850-0-1446085776-04343_thumb.jpg

By now, guessing which members of Alexander Wang’s supermodel fan club will walk his runway each season has become one of fashion’s favorite sports.

Last night, the designer kept his front row in suspense right up until the last minute—sending most of his famous faces onto the stark industrial set with their mesh wool turtlenecks pulled up over their mouths. In the final moments, models Shalom Harlow, Karolina Kurkova, Frankie Rayder, Karmen Pedaru, Natasha Poly, and Joan Smalls pulled down their collars to reveal their identity, while Gisele Bündchen and Carmen Kass strolled out to close the show in a supercharged superfinale.

Backstage, the scene felt more like a lively top model reunion. “My agent called to say that Alexander had requested me for the show, so of course I said yes!” said Harlow who, as an Alex Wang newbie, was looking forward to her first spin down his runway. “And I happen to be in great company,” she said, gesturing toward the makeup area, where Bündchen and Kass were getting prepped.

“It’s great! I haven’t done the shows in New York for ten years. Frankie, Carmen—those are the girls I worked with back when I started modeling!” agreed Bündchen, perched in the makeup chair, wearing her own skintight leather pants and one of Wang’s black blazers.

vogue.com

I think thats from 2008 when she sat front row at Rag&Bone ^ :hehe:

post-42076-0-1446085778-40981_thumb.jpgpost-42076-0-1446085778-42921_thumb.jpg

By now, guessing which members of Alexander Wang’s supermodel fan club will walk his runway each season has become one of fashion’s favorite sports.

Last night, the designer kept his front row in suspense right up until the last minute—sending most of his famous faces onto the stark industrial set with their mesh wool turtlenecks pulled up over their mouths. In the final moments, models Shalom Harlow, Karolina Kurkova, Frankie Rayder, Karmen Pedaru, Natasha Poly, and Joan Smalls pulled down their collars to reveal their identity, while Gisele Bündchen and Carmen Kass strolled out to close the show in a supercharged superfinale.

Backstage, the scene felt more like a lively top model reunion. “My agent called to say that Alexander had requested me for the show, so of course I said yes!” said Harlow who, as an Alex Wang newbie, was looking forward to her first spin down his runway. “And I happen to be in great company,” she said, gesturing toward the makeup area, where Bündchen and Kass were getting prepped.

“It’s great! I haven’t done the shows in New York for ten years. Frankie, Carmen—those are the girls I worked with back when I started modeling!” agreed Bündchen, perched in the makeup chair, wearing her own skintight leather pants and one of Wang’s black blazers.

vogue.com

aw so lovely pics :heart:

It was a funny spectacle as all the current supermodels faded into oblivion when Gisele showed up on the backstage. She was very affectionate and generous with everyone, and I liked very much her reply to what her life advise was. She said, "Very hard work. When you do something with your whole heart and work very very hard, good things come to you eventually." Go, girl!!!

In the picture she is petting Guido Palau's cheek. Guido is, as Vogue describes him, The Worlds Most in-demand hair stylist. I am obsessed with great hair stylists. For several years Ive been paying close attention to how he works and manages this team. This man is truly a genius. I was blown away by his work at Rag and Bone show the night before. He breathes life into hair and works with it so freely and organically as if it was the natures fifth element!

post-13850-0-1446085781-22993_thumb.jpgtumblr_lzb7ic2_Bv_M1qeg881.png

ellesblog.com