Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

It's still funny to me how so many people are claiming he uses all those women like they all walk blindly into his arms without knowing his reputation. I also don't think any of them wanted "to rescue" him in the first place. Those 20 something women already working half their lifes, met dozens of different personalities/celebs/men etc and traveling around the world probably have more life expierence than all of us together. And rescuing him from what anyway? Like marriage is the solution for everything.

He's no husband material. At this point I think 99% of us is aware of this more or less fact. He for sure knows it, makes no secret of it and seems fine, the girls know and still dating him, just some "fans" and social moralists can't seem to accept this fact and turning his way to live and date into something dreadful any second he is standing near someone female lol

Either we accept the way he is or just leave the man alone for christ sake. He's doing this for 30 years. I don't understand why anyone is still surprised every time. All this repeating drama and meltdowns like he insulted us personally with his choices are actually more annyoing than any of Leo dating habits.

Is all of this written in stone? Probably not. People demanding of Leo to grow up but acting themselves like immature lunatics creating hate and conspiracy theories is top tier hilarious to me 😅

Or maybe I'm just becoming too old for this shit.

50 minutes ago, JezB16 said:

This can’t be real can it? Surely not after he was seen with Vittoria who is also friends with Gigi… maybe they saw wrong?

For us it seems confusing, but maybe for them it isn't... I mean, Leo and Gigi are probably just friendly now, I guess? 

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

For us it seems confusing, but maybe for them it isn't... I mean, Leo and Gigi are probably just friendly now, I guess? 

Well there’s a newish article that says Gigi is now dating Cole Bennett so yeah this is pretty strange even if they’re “just friends”

3 hours ago, JezB16 said:

Well there’s a newish article that says Gigi is now dating Cole Bennett so yeah this is pretty strange even if they’re “just friends”

Yeah, but I think there was probably more people with them, people usually just focus on the most famous people in the group at these sightings. 

Leo's never been so persistent on not being seen with someone he's officially dating. It's becoming an episode of the Twilight Zone. Even with Bar there were at least separate sightings in the beginning.  

But, maybe he's just using Vitto to get access to his own personal model posse.They can introduce him to MORE models. 😄

Leo: Tell me more about your friend, She's 22? We should all have dinner together! 🤣

Update on Leo and Gigi, still in touch but just as friends now.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid are “still in touch,” but their romantic relationship has run its course, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly.

“Leo and Gigi aren’t together anymore,” the insider confirms, noting that while DiCaprio, 48, “really saw himself dating” Hadid, 28, she chose to focus on her responsibility as a mom to daughter Khai, who turns 3 on Tuesday, September 19.

During Hadid and DiCaprio’s on-off romance, distance and conflicting work schedules became a deterrent for the model. “They both travel a lot by nature of their jobs. But Gigi is taking more work that allows her to spend more time with her child,” the insider says. “And Leo still travels a lot and likes to go out a lot. And there’s temptation and all those factors had been concerns of hers.”

Despite their connection, Hadid put the brakes on their romantic relationship in part because “she doesn’t want her boyfriend to be in and out going to clubs and events and working all the time,” the source notes. “She wants someone to be hands-on and a partner.”

Furthermore, Hadid “doesn’t want to date someone seriously unless she can introduce them to her child,” the insider adds.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/inside-leonardo-dicaprio-and-gigi-hadids-relationship-post-fling/