Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

18 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I see we have another "miss know everything" on the thread, lol. Glad you are soo well informed, more than Leo himself apparently.  

Most of these messy posters are coming from a website called lipstickalley. There is a Leo thread there and I got "called out" by someone there for posting in here (when I've been here for 10 years). 🤣 Apparently I have internet stalkers. It's the craziest thing.

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

Most of these messy posters are coming from a website called lipstickalley. There is a Leo thread there and I got "called out" by someone there for posting in here (when I've been here for 10 years). 🤣 Apparently I have internet stalkers. It's the craziest thing.

Omg, that place IS the worst... so they wanted to decide where you could post or not? Lol. 

1 minute ago, kellybsblover said:

Yes can you believe it? 😅 she was also judging me for how long I've been a fan. All because I questioned her as to why she was so concerned with his personal life.

Lol, too funny she judging you for being a fan when she is obsessed about the personal life of a person she probably doesn't even like...

I mean, it's normal for a fan to care about the person she follows for years and admires, but this people from internet obsessing over a famous man personal life just for the sake of HATING is just ridiculous, too funny they feel entitled to judge others. I don't care about any other famous person, Leo is the only celebrity I care about and I wouldn't waste a second of my time to judge someone I couldn't care less about. They should look at themselves, because they are a bunch of fools, and this is for all people in internet judging, hating and trying to cancel everyone for literally anything. 

5 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Lol, too funny she judging you for being a fan when she is obsessed about the personal life of a person she probably doesn't even like...

I mean, it's normal for a fan to care about the person she follows for years and admires, but this people from internet obsessing over a famous man personal life just for the sake of HATING is just ridiculous, too funny they feel entitled to judge others. I don't care about any other famous person, Leo is the only celebrity I care about and I wouldn't waste a second of my time to judge someone I couldn't care less about. They should look at themselves, because they are a bunch of fools, and this is for all people in internet judging, hating and trying to cancel everyone for literally anything. 

Seriously it's so pathetic. Leo is my favorite celebrity. Everyone related to me in real life knows this but throughout the years I've become less and less concerned over his personal life. The point I was trying to make there is one I live by: why should a grown adult be concerned about what others think of them. Live your best life and seek happiness. Apparently this thought process greatly offends people. 🤔

2 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

They're stalking you, so creepy😬 

I think Hadid is just a friend. Cereti is more his "type". 😁

https://pagesix.com/2023/09/22/leonardo-dicaprio-48-dating-model-vittoria-ceretti-25-on-deeper-level/ 

Leonardo DiCaprio has a new lady in his life — and it’s getting serious, Page Six can exclusively confirm.

We’re told the 48-year-old A-lister is officially dating 25-year-old model Vittoria Ceretti.

The couple has been spotted on several dates in the US and abroad in recent months, sparking speculation about whether they were having a casual summer fling.

However, a source close to the couple tells us exclusively that they are the real deal.

“They’ve been spending quite a bit of time together over the past few months, and they’re enjoying getting to know one another on a deeper level,” the insider shares.

DiCaprio and Ceretti were first seen out in public during a steamy club outing in Ibiza, Spain, on Aug. 9.

The “Titanic” star and Italian beauty were seen in a video exclusively obtained by Page Six kissing and partying together at the electrifying Hï Ibiza club.

DiCaprio appeared to be having a blast while Ceretti seductively danced with him as the club’s neon lights surrounded them.

A few weeks after their Spanish club romp, the pair decided to head over to California for a much calmer rendezvous.

DiCaprio and Ceretti were spotted grabbing ice cream and iced coffee while out in Santa Barbara.

An eyewitness claimed to have noticed a “vibe” between the two during the Aug. 22 date, and told us of the sighting, “The way they were talking to each other. … You could feel the energy.”

DiCaprio and Ceretti have since taken their love back overseas to the UK. An eyewitness spotted the pair attending the Vogue World: London party together just last week.

“Leo and Vittoria were chatting and dancing together all night,” a spy tells Page Six exclusively.

“From the looks of it, their romance is much more than a passing fling.”

A separate source tells us that DiCaprio was even spotted supporting Ceretti abroad while she walked the catwalks at Milan Fashion Week.

Page Six has reached out to reps for both but did not immediately hear back.

I just relieved he’s found his new bonafide girl (single Leo makes me nervous!) Hopefully the Daily Mail will chill out a bit now and just leave them be (doubt it!) 

She seems cool and she’s super beautiful too. Great pick Leo!

Has he ever dated an Italian before?

15 minutes ago, AliceT said:

I just relieved he’s found his new bonafide girl (single Leo makes me nervous!) Hopefully the Daily Mail will chill out a bit now and just leave them be (doubt it!) 

She seems cool and she’s super beautiful too. Great pick Leo!

Has he ever dated an Italian before?

I like her too and I hope she gets divorced soon 😅