Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well Toni herself has been very good at keeping his privacy, it's her friends who have been posting things on the Internet. Pics that really aren't all that revealing but now that the press has caught on now its a problem. I doubt these friends will be posting within his house anymore. They have probably learned....

Also this isn't something completely new to Leo. Though not to the same degree as Toni's friends tweets... last year his friend Ethan Suplee was posting pics and tweets about the places he was going with Leo in New Orleans. Leo wasn't named of course but people on this site figured out Leo was there as well. Eventually Ethan deleted all those tweets. So even his friends use social media.... like many many people of all demographics. No matter who he dates good chance they and/or their friends would also use social media to state their whereabouts, that's just the world we live in now.

I'm sure he has trust issues but I think Lainey is right. These girls are a different generation who are addicted to social media. His property is not really exposed on those photos since all you can see is the pool, the view and his dog. Not Leo or Leo&Toni. I don't even think he minds these photos. When he was dating Erin she tweeted photos with his close friends ( like a photo of Ethan from a restaurant while out in NYC and Leo was there of course ). I think as long as he is not photographed he is fine. Unlike the jet ski photo. The entire account was deleted...

I felt bad reading that Lainey post because it sounded like she was kinda making fun of him with the rules and that reference to Toni's being close to Bieber's than Leo's. We all know he has a flare for incredibly young models and as he is aging it seems more ... I'm really not sure what's the right word to use to finish that sentence.

It's HIS private life and HIS choices in life but how the media reacts to his new relationship is just sad to read but I can't say I'm surprised.

So what he dates women much younger than him? It is very common even in the "real" world. Not huge a deal. Don't forget there's more than one person involved. The women he dates all have free will. They are all well-aware of what they are getting into. I sometimes feel people think all the women he dates are naive idiots. They are not. They are all women of age who are aware of what they are doing and they more than capable of making decisions for themselves (Y)

Lol, I don't think the pictures are a big deal. You can't really see anything but a pool and a few girls on them. But they were stupid to post Leo's name.

Also, times have changed. Leo's problem is social media not his girlfriend's age. Years ago he only had to hide form paparazzi. Now people are posting sightings or even pictures of him on twitter, daily. It doesn't matter who he's dating, he will never have real privacy.

Idk girls I don't see this lasting long. Just because it wasnt her doesnt matter. She let it happen. Whenever something like this happens he distances himself. Erin posting pictures with his friends is one thing, but posting pics of his private property and referencing him is another. Not very smart.

the fact that Ethan posted pics when he was with Leo, doesn't mean anything, press doesn't follow his friends, they follow his gfs and waiting for them to share something private, well Toni did no wrong if we don't count that she may hadn't properly told her friends not to share pics  ;)

Toni's friends remind me of little kids when they get to Disneyland for the first time and can't hide they're excitement for few days.

well those girls (and now whole press) certainly have a lot to talk for at least 2-3 days  ;)

Lainey Gossip article's kinda true and that sucks! :yuckky:  it's so awkward when Leonardo DiCaprio - one of the best and most wanted actor in today's Hollywood gets laughed by stupid press  :wacko:

I don't like all that! NO I DON'T!

So what he dates women much younger than him? It is very common even in the "real" world. Not huge a deal. Don't forget there's more than one person involved. The women he dates all have free will. They are all well-aware of what they are getting into. I sometimes feel people think all the women he dates are naive idiots. They are not. They are all women of age who are aware of what they are doing and they more than capable of making decisions for themselves (Y)

Agreed (Y)

Lainey can't be taken seriously, what she says doesn't matter to me.

So what he dates women much younger than him? It is very common even in the "real" world. Not huge deal. Don't forget there are more than one person involved. The women he dates all have free will. They are all well-aware of what they are getting into. I sometimes feel people think all the women he has dates are naive idiots. They are not. They are all women of age who are aware of what they are doing and they more than capable of making decisions for themselves (Y)

Amen. Plus Toni seems very intelligent and mature for her age. She's been working in the industry for years now, started very young and was all on her own, she's not immature. Heck eyery woman in the world should know by now that Leo has his history / reputation and so does she.

Your age on paper isn't always  the same as the age you got in your head, I think the latter is much more meaningful.

Lol, I don't think the pictures are a big deal. You can't really see anything but a pool and a few girls on them. But they were stupid to post Leo's name.

Also, times have changed. Leo's problem is social media not his girlfriend's age. Years ago he only had to hide form paparazzi. Now people are posting sightings or even pictures of him on twitter, daily. It doesn't matter who he's dating, he will never have real privacy.

I agree!

So what he dates women much younger than him? It is very common even in the "real" world. Not huge deal. Don't forget there are more than one person involved. The women he dates all have free will. They are all well-aware of what they are getting into. I sometimes feel people think all the women he has dates are naive idiots. They are not. They are all women of age who are aware of what they are doing and they more than capable of making decisions for themselves (Y)

I agree with what you say but then the flip side is you have to wonder will they agree to whatever he wants/says because he's Leonardo Dicaprio and they're starstruck?  And I do not think they're naive idiots but they are young and although modeling takes them around the world to different and exciting places they're still just young.  And of course they aren't naive because they obviously know that being seen with Leo definitely helps their career. 

I just think these young girls that he dates haven't finished discovering their own selves and what they want before they get swept off their feet by Leo and let's face it, how can you not get swept off your feet by him!!!  He's Leonardo DiCaprio!!!  :woot:

And seeing all of the pics of Toni this weekend plus the ones I've seen over the past few months plus her in videos, she IS her age of 21.  She's just so young.  There are some 20-21 year olds that you can tell act older than their age but she doesn't.  She IS 21.  And I am not saying that as a bad thing just pointing it out.

And I've said before it is their lives and they can enjoy their relationship as it is for as long as it lasts which in my opinion will be about as long as he and Erin lasted. 

These are my opinions so please no one get mad at me for stating them. :surrender:

Well said.  I agree.

Agreed with Professional.

The irony in all this is that the more he wants to protect his privacy, the more it arouses the curiosity of people. The solution might be to cease worrying about gossip sites, stupid press or social media and assume who he is or who is with.

not having private life sucks, but apart from living on a desert island or never go outside or withdraw from the cinema for years, what can he do?

sorry for my english  :whistle:

Agreed with Professional.

The irony in all this is that the more he wants to protect his privacy, the more it arouses the curiosity of people. The solution might be to cease worrying about gossip sites, stupid press or social media and assume who he is or who is with.

not having private life sucks, but apart from living on a desert island or never go outside or withdraw from the cinema for years, what can he do?

sorry for my english  :whistle:

HAHA....he does own one of those! :flower:

Just the responses I expected...

@PinkCourure: yeah, these young girls have free will and I don't think anyone questioned that. Dating much you get girls is one thing but aging yet sticking to the same type ( age, occupation, hair color ... etc ) is another. He is aging but the girls are always strictly around 19 or 20.

I mentioned Erin and her tweets with NO REFERENCE to the media. I meant she was posting pictures from trips and private outings and I think it's the same in this case. How is it different that we have a photo of his pool that we saw before or the view from his house? But I see the point with referencing his name but I still don't think it was such a big deal that those photos were leaked. There is not that much info about Leo and Toni and I think people jumped on those pics because they was finally something about them.

What Lainey says might not matter to everyone here but her posts are used by many other bloggers and she is not the only one making fun of Leo.

I agree with what you say but then the flip side is you have to wonder will they agree to whatever he wants/says because he's Leonardo Dicaprio and they're starstruck?

Even if they're star struck, or he forces, threaten or endangers them in anyway, they still all have free will and are capable of making choices for themselves. There are only two things in life we can control: 1) our own actions & behaviors 2) how we choose to view ourselves. Other than that everything out of our control--this applies to his gfs as well.

So what if he is Leo DiCaprio? I know many people think is he's some sorta superhuman b/c of his dreamy good looks and charm, but when it comes down to it he is human like the rest of us. And any of his gfs who claims they just did whatever he said/wanted b/c they were start struck is full of it and is being irresponsible. Keep in mind his gfs are women not little girls.

Just the responses I expected...

@PinkCourure: yeah, these young girls have free will and I don't think anyone questioned that. Dating much you get girls is one thing but aging yet sticking to the same type ( age, occupation, hair color ... etc ) is another. He is aging but the girls are always strictly around 19 or 2

Hey if they are willing to date him, why not? :)

And maybe there is legit reason why he does that. Perhaps he knows women who are older expect more from a relationship like marriage and kids. He is not ready for that but would still like a serious and intimate relationship with someone. Also, maybe he has seen and learned from the mistakes of many of his famous peers with their failed marriages. He doesn't want to go through all that chaos and pain. I am telling you, Clooney got it right and Leo seems to be following in his footsteps. If it is true, smart man (Y)