Bellazon

Model/Celebrity Members & Those Who Visits

dreamss

^ She's so down to earth that she can't take criticism from people online and rather then handling it like an adult and realizing "Hey I'm a model, my job pays me to be pretty and sell stuff to the masses, and with that comes random criticism from my peers, photographers, social media and my bosses" she takes her agro to Twitter and calls out a BZ member for his opinion of her.

Real down to earth...

Oh and the minute another member CONSTANTLY praises her ass and the things he would like to do it, she takes to Twitter to thank him for his "kind" words, then she calls him "classy" :rofl:

So damn down to earth it's not even funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As a model fan who likes 65+ top models rather sparingly and without much preference towards any individual one.... I've often wondered why some members like only one model and spend the bulk of their BZ time on this particular model's thread.

No one model imho deserves that much attention particularly since there are so many others. No model is that interesting or produces frequent enough quality output.

The source of fandom goes deeper then.