Bellazon

Model/Celebrity Members & Those Who Visits

dreamss

Some of the older models (80s/90s) have been known to leave a message on their threads thanking posters for the pics, etc.

It used to be that Bellazon was one of the first sites to appear in a Google search results when searching for a model's name. But I don't know if that's still the case.

Candice seems to like weirdos :blink: I don't want to be mean but knowing that she like the comments about her ass & her ass & more about her ass and the amazing advices like "she shouldn't smoke or her saddle is too low and she need a license to drive a car (oh really?) it makes me think she is either not really smart or she just like the worshiping no matter what...?

Candice seems to like weirdos :blink: I don't want to be mean but knowing that she like the comments about her ass & her ass & more about her ass and the amazing advices like "she shouldn't smoke or her saddle is too low and she need a license to drive a car (oh really?) it makes me think she is either not really smart or she just like the worshiping no matter what...?

I don't get your point. I%20dont%20know.gif

If I was a celeb, I would be happy simply by the fact that people care about me.

Does that make me dumb?

I don't find Candice thread interesting because since it's a known fact that she reads her thread, everyone is so busy complimenting her pictures and videos and no one seems to say anything else even if they don't like a certain cover or editorial of hers

Candice seems to like weirdos :blink: I don't want to be mean but knowing that she likes the comments about her ass & her ass & more about her ass and the amazing advices like "she shouldn't smoke or her saddle is too low and she needs a license to drive a car (oh really?) it makes me think she is either not really smart or she just like the worshiping no matter what...?

I don't get your point. I%20dont%20know.gif

If I was a celeb, I would be happy simply by the fact that people care about me.

Does that make me dumb?

I am sorry but her thread is one of the most uninteresting one on BZ. Not because of Candice herself but because of 80% of the posters (u are not one of them) What they write is uninteresting and yes stupid. Now if I want to have a good laugh after a bad day I know Candice thread will be the thread to have a look on.

And the fact Candice seems to enjoy the things her "fans" are writing about her is beyond my understanding. And I am really starting to believe she is full of herself when I always thought she was a down to earth girl.

Agree with you dreamsssssssss^

I don't find Candice thread interesting because since it's a known fact that she reads her thread, everyone is so busy complimenting her pictures and videos and no one seems to say anything else even if they don't like a certain cover or editorial of hers

That's not true.

I read negative commenst about her work from time to time.

Even I already said negative things about some pics.

E.g. I once said that Candice is way too stiff at VS events and everybody agreed with me.

frenchkikki

And the fact Candice seems to enjoy the things her "fans" are writing about her is beyond my understanding. And I am really starting to believe she is full of herself when I always thought she was a down to earth girl.

Maybe she doesn't take these comments seriously?

If I was a celeb, I would enjoy them, too. Who says that you're just allowed to be happy about sophisticated comments? ;)

frenchkikki

Maybe she doesn't take these comments seriously?

If I was a celeb, I would enjoy them, too. Who says that you're just allowed to be happy about sophisticated comments? ;)

From what I have heard from people who have met and/or worked with Candice, she is a very down-to-earth and easy-going girl. She can give the impression she is full of herself & cold b/c of she does sometimes feel awkward and shy interacting with large groups of people and on camera.

I am pretty sure she takes most of the comments in her thread with a grain of salt. She doesn't seem like the uptight type. She definitely has a sense of humor.

To answer the question: Marisa Miller, Amy Hixson, Melissa Haro, Adriana Lima (she used to at least), and someone once told me Adam Senn visit sometimes.

Marisa, Adam read their threads??!!! OMG those are some big names! I hope Adriana still reads her thread although I don't think she'll like the discussions going on there now.

Have these guys confirmed themselves that they read their threads?