Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

Nevermind, the show is already over, she was there as a guest, only to watch it  :banghead:

She didn't do VSFS either, did she? Has she ever done Catwalk? I'm just wondering. Can't remember I have ever seen any catwalk pics so far?

Nevermind, the show is already over, she was there as a guest, only to watch it  :banghead:

She didn't do VSFS either, did she? Has she ever done Catwalk? I'm just wondering. Can't remember I have ever seen any catwalk pics so far?

No she didn't do VSFS, and I also don't remeber seeing her at any catwalk, but she's also not that "runway tall", so I guess that can be the reason... I don't know but about her shape I'm positive it can't be the reason, cause to me that girl has an amazing killer body! Perfect curves. Nowadays VS and fashion is all about skin and bones, and Nadine alongside Candice S. and Barbara P. are the models with the best body that has been or is in VS. Nadine is a great model, her only "problem" with fashion is that she's still very young, and she has that bubbly personality that makes her even more young, and people are still just getting to know her, she's come a long way. If fashion is not using her cause she's "not in shape", then they are idiots, cause that girl is in shape!   

No she didn't do VSFS, and I also don't remeber seeing her at any catwalk, but she's also not that "runway tall", so I guess that can be the reason... I don't know but about her shape I'm positive it can't be the reason, cause to me that girl has an amazing killer body! Perfect curves. Nowadays VS and fashion is all about skin and bones, and Nadine alongside Candice S. and Barbara P. are the models with the best body that has been or is in VS. Nadine is a great model, her only "problem" with fashion is that she's still very young, and she has that bubbly personality that makes her even more young, and people are still just getting to know her, she's come a long way. If fashion is not using her cause she's "not in shape", then they are idiots, cause that girl is in shape!   

That were exactly my thoughts on this. Like I said, I was wondering 'cause the winner of Germany's next topmodel 2014 walked yesterday at Calzedonia and last year no one knew her and now she walked Calzedonia and also is Web Ambassador of Calzedonia in Germany and someone like Nadine isn't. She's also pretty young and looks so much younger than she is and is the same height like Nadine. :D I just have to compare those to. Sorry! :D :Angel:

Next time it's Nadine's turn! I hope VS keeps working with her and that she is doing the next VSFS. Fingers crossed!  :heythere: