Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

You live in New York and there are already a proper celebrity - with Calezdonia kehrst you’re back to Europe. Was it always your wish to become model?

I think that every girl dreams of a little of it, I have planned this career, however. Quite by chance I was approached while shopping and took a chance on trying.

As you can see, it worked!

Can you tell us about that in more detail?

I was discovered by a modeling scout, the Tempo Models - works - my mother agency in Austria.My first shoot was, however, for a magazine in New York. It was exciting, although at first I did not quite know what to do on the set at all. It felt funny and at the same time really great, as I sat there, I first make-up and hair was done in my life.

You will consist mainly of well-known lingerie and swimwear labels. Is there a difference between so-called “Catwalk Girl” and Underwear Models?

There is already differences runway models are thinner lot because they have to fit into very small cut “Sample Sizes”. The body of an underwear model, however, may already be curvy and feminine.

Currently you’re web Ambasssador for Calzedonia. What does this mean for you?

It is an incredible honor for me! For one, it’s fun, on the other hand, I have always felt the company already connected, as I have always supported the Calzedonia swimwear. More great it is natural to be there.

And what it means for your fans?

The are many pictures of me on Calzedonia in  Instagram get to see!

What kind of swimwear you like to wear?

I wear very happy so-called Brazilian bikinis. Unfortunately, they are in the US less recognized than in Europe because they are already cut a little more freely and much more skin is shown. I love the simple reason, because the unsightly tan lines turn out decent.

How do you manage in spite of her busy schedule to stay fit?

I have a personal trainer (Michael Olajide) with whom I work out regularly and of course I’m very on a healthy diet. He always gives me good advice with how I can keep my sport stint on the road.

What was your first self-selling designer clothing?

This was a jacket from Moncler. I am Carinthian and as such I love natural skiing!

You live in New York and there are already a proper celebrity - with Calezdonia you’re back in Europe. Was it always your wish to become model?

I think that every girl dreams of a little of it, I haven't planned this career, however. Quite by chance I was approached while shopping and took a chance on trying.

As you can see, it worked!

Can you tell us about that in more detail?

I was discovered by a modeling scout, who works for Tempo Models, my mother agency in Austria. My first shoot was, however, for a magazine in New York. It was exciting, although at first I did not quite know what to do on the set at all. It felt awkard and at the same time really great, as I sat there, I first make-up and hair was done in my life.

You are booked mainly for well-known lingerie and swimwear labels. Is there a difference between so-called “Catwalk Girl” and Underwear Models?

There are differences runway models are a lot thinner because they have to fit into very small cut “Sample Sizes”. The body of an underwear model, however, may be curvy and feminine.

Currently you’re web Ambasssador for Calzedonia. What does this mean for you?

It is an incredible honor for me! For one, it’s fun, on the other hand, I have always felt connected to the company 'cause I have always worn the Calzedonia swimwear. So I'm even more happy about the fact I'm a part of it.

And what does it mean for your fans?

The are many pictures of me on Calzedonia are comming on my IG. 

What kind of swimwear you like to wear?

I love wearing so-called Brazilian bikinis. Unfortunately, they are in the US less accepted than in Europe because they are already cut a little more freely and much more skin is shown. I love them for the simple reason that unsightly tan lines turn out decent.

How do you manage in spite of your busy schedule to stay fit?

I have a personal trainer (Michael Olajide) with whom I work out regularly and of course I’m very on a healthy diet. He always gives me good advice with how I can keep my sport stint on the road.

What was your first self-selling designer clothing?

This was a (ski) jacket from Moncler. I am Carinthian and as such I love skiing!

May I ask where you come from? And how you translated it or do you speak german? I'm curious.  :Angel:

I felt free to correct some little things, that I think were a bit confusing when I read it the first time. Hope you don't mind.  :)