Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

thank you soo much lullaby! but is it me or does adriana look really really different?

yeah she is still beautiful as ever but seems to me her face is much rounder....her body looks good as does her face but when she gains a couple lbs it must show in her face first thats all...

I've just seen right now on another board that she looks ugly, fat,... happy to see that people on Bellazon are kind :wave:

ugly, fat???? the people are to dumb to see that adri has a good weight. she looks wonderfull and healthy and definately not fat. ok her lipstic is too much and darker hair suits her better but overall she looks good! i love her the way she is :heart:

thank u ReginaS

I cannot beleive ppl say this about her! she is beautiful. the only thing she should watch is her gaining some weight it shows in her face the most. her cheeks have gotten rounder and has began to hide her bone structure...other than that she still is one of the most beautiful women around and her body is no where near to being fat!!!! she has a better more in shape bod than most of us "normal' people

Thanks Lullaby and Dazz! Her face looks gorgeous, but the dress isn't so great. I wish she hadn't worn stockings, it might've looked better then. But either way she still looks beautiful. =]

17 May 2006 CiPriani / Deutsche Bank Concert Series

post-5636-0-1446088677-25152_thumb.jpg post-5636-0-1446088677-28771_thumb.jpg post-5636-0-1446088677-30187_thumb.jpg post-5636-0-1446088677-32486_thumb.jpg

same dress, same hairstyle. i dont really like it when she wears her hair like that. sure, she looks great but with open hair its much more sexy.

yes her face looked a little bit skinnier last year but i cant see a big difference.

I've just seen the pictures on Hollywoodtuna and I don't like her in that dress. She is still pretty though..

Even though she looks good in anything, I dunno why she wore the dress twice with her being the third largest paid model, like she has money.

It's not the first time.. I remember another dress last year for Cipriani she wore twice and other clothes.

I think this is great! she is like us, she can wear her dresses twice. If she likes her dress, why would she wear it once... uh I am not sure it's the right translation :blush:

I've just seen the pictures on Hollywoodtuna and I don't like her in that dress. She is still pretty though..
Even though she looks good in anything, I dunno why she wore the dress twice with her being the third largest paid model, like she has money.

It's not the first time.. I remember another dress last year for Cipriani she wore twice and other clothes.

I think this is great! she is like us, she can wear her dresses twice. If she likes her dress, why would she wear it once... uh I am not sure it's the right translation :blush:

That's true :] but Adriana is so beautiful , and has an amazing body,i love to see her in diffrent things.. you know.