Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 3/2/2021 at 6:39 AM, laeteita said:

BB007712-C945-49C5-94E2-ED85C80ADF5C.thumb.jpeg.3a462b7df65ea01dc7ba532ba86f1825.jpeg

I can see her invisalign. So i just noticed it is because of her invisalign thing why her mouth looks weird/unusual to me sometime. She has to wear the palatal one time to time. I forgot she is continuing to the treatment.

6 hours ago, patt said:

I can see her invisalign. So i just noticed it is because of her invisalign thing why her mouth looks weird/unusual to me sometime. She has to wear the palatal one time to time. I forgot she is continuing to the treatment.

Same I thought she was wearing a grill for a second lmao

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

from Russell Jame's Angels Book. Sadly the best quality of it so far

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 2.12.02 AM.png

I saw the YouTube review video of the book too but if candice’s and stella’s pictures were came out as scanned there must be better quality version of Adriana’s too.Some fashion book collectors scanned the book but god knows where on web.

1 minute ago, laeteita said:

I saw the YouTube review video of the book too but if candice’s and stella’s pictures were came out as scanned there must be better quality version of Adriana’s too.Some fashion book collectors scanned the book but god knows where on web.

i didnt even know there was that color photo in that book. maybe eventually russell will share the photo

16 minutes ago, lucyford said:

i didnt even know there was that color photo in that book. maybe eventually russell will share the photo

I’m hopeless about Russell but i trust you all her fans about finding the hq scans 🙏 bc i’m sure they are somewhere on web.