Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, adamama said:

Finally!! I thought she is going to stay in Miami until the end of the year, coz that means no work. Most people working in fashion are in NY. Yay! 

Im guessing NY too. But I know she was out of town early July. Can’t say if it was work tho

6 hours ago, adamama said:

Adriana really looks bomb if her hair is in curls or just wavy. Her face looks stiff when it is flat and straight.

Cant wait to see what she will be doing.

I hope the photo is not to mislead the Brent guy lol. 

Its surely not lol. You can tell she is truly traveling

On 8/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, ekn said:

According to Egypt press, Adriana should have been in Egypt this week, if this pandemic didn't happen. (I didn't get if it cancelled or postponed)

Some new pics from her Egypt vacation from December.

Did Egypt press tell if this possible visit for work or for third vacation to the country?

I remember Adriana reposted a post of Nile FM's story and i checked their page to find actual post, it says it was just postponed to fall but there was no clear information if it will be for work or another vacation.

When she last time visited Egypt, official source confirmed she was only in country as a tourist. Well, people on here didn't convince it can only for vacation and raised my hopes too. And we got nothing...

I want to see her working again so bad.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:50 PM, laeteita said:

Did Egypt press tell if this possible visit for work or for third vacation to the country?

I remember Adriana reposted a post of Nile FM's story and i checked their page to find actual post, it says it was just postponed to fall but there was no clear information if it will be for work or another vacation.

When she last time visited Egypt, official source confirmed she was only in country as a tourist. Well, people on here didn't convince it can only for vacation and raised my hopes too. And we got nothing...

I want to see her working again so bad.

Unfortunately  i don't remember reading any detail about the reason of her next visit to Egypt. But the source you mentioned also has article, you can visit.

I want to see her working too but in this Pandemic and without having any modeling agency to support her, it must be hard.

I believe and hope at least she's working in L.A. rn on her Skin Care line since Andrea is not with her. 

She is working with CAA for her skin care line and CAA is an L.A. based agency. Andrea wasn't with her when she went  to CAA's expo so it must be non- modeling work.