Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^

that can be your new years resolution

i just wish more ppl would be happy

as beauty queen crap as that sounds...seriously it takes one second to loose life...so cheer up be happy your still alive...start a revolution :) and look forward to 2006 happy new yr by the way everyone..hope ya get wat you want :)<3

Wow she looks so gorgeous in just ever day clothes :) gorgoues. Butr Tyra looks either annoyed or pissed in some of those, you gals/guys see it :(

Yeah it's like Adriana and the model standing next to her have some inside joke going on that Tyra and Gisele missed o_O

to be onest i think that it is a photomontage...i'm so lazy to read the article but watching all photos of he with many famouses person i think that are all photomontages...

btw i can absolutely confirm that they no are together..he is no a new bf

but sorry but nobody seen this pics of adriana before? why to be onest i remember this pic from another italian magazine and t was from a backstage...maybe i mistake ...but it will confrm my idea that are all photomontages..

ah...edoardo costa is an italian actor...or better he say that he is an actor...but for me...he is absolutely no a good actor...