Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

See why I didn't give my hopes up for a break up. I told ya'll he was going to flee to Miami and its going to be the same shit over again. I KNEW him not unfollowing her back is because he was gonna try to come back to her. Apparently, Adriana just isn't tired with dealing with trash yet. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she has to stick with them just because she is getting older AKA settling. Literally this same thing happened this time around last year.Its literally the same thing and this time Metin can't even blame the media, whatever mad Adriana so upset was on HIM. And she still... I don't even want to think about why Adriana is putting herself through the same shit over and over again, especially after doing all that she did, It caused a whole media shit storm, just to let him run back down to Miami and fool her again. Just have to keep praying for her, because one thing that can't be denied is the fact that she continues to let the toxic cycle run, she won't stop it and its ridiculous considering all that she did. She deleted the pictures of him and everything, now I see why she has been so quiet on social media. She did all of that just to let him back in just like last year.

Image result for fix it jesus towanda gif

They were silent on social media because they both know after all that happened, showing themselves together like this just look so stupid and wrong.  Deep down they know that, and thats telling them something, especially Adriana. But she keeps ignoring the chip thats been on her shoulder since last year, telling her to get away. I want to laugh because its so ridiculous that this is the outcome, but at the same time its just really sad and troublesome. Literally only one person can fix this and obviously its not these two.

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

*me clobbing myself for being stupid and hoping again* :clobber:

No, the only person who should be doing that is Adriana. Like I said, its the reason why she had gone so quiet and thats why she waited days later to get mad at the turkish press. She didn't say anything the first few days of that rumor but all of a sudden days after. I am not even joking when I say "Jesus fix it". And this just adds on to how fake and disingenuous Metin is and he is just worried about attention being taken away from him and his career. Because no man would be doing the same thing neither. Adriana keeps going back to him because of her issues when it comes to men and she just can't take being alone. Metin keeps coming back to secure his attention and career, because no man would be this way after what she did. He'd be like "fuck it" and let her walk away because she did the most deleting their pics and putting up quotes that even his own fans bashed her for putting up  (and he let them bash her, mind you. Never defends her like she does him). No guy who was in a relationship for genuine reasons would be skinning and grinning with her just a week later in pictures, as if nothing happen. He is that way because he can continue using her and despite Adriana clearly seeing his true colors over and over again she allows him to. The shit just isn't right. I hope Adriana prays in real life, like she does before she hits the runway, because thats what she really need

LOL @Sophie20 I think everybody feels that way.

this is a new photo? I just lost my hope .. and won't say anything .. doesn't matter we all talk something .. bc she will not see it and she doesn't care .. she likes to make fool of herself .. this will be just like Katy Perry and her ex husband .. their married and after one year the divorce and he tooke half of her money , so .. Adriana isn't a kid anymore .. if she want continue to be fool .. so , let her be, sometimes we just learn after some sh***t happen.  :beating:

@Souled-Out I'm talking serious...

Adriana tried to make a fool out of people AGAIN, and she gets the attencion she wanted...She unf him, made her friends unf him and then posted that thing about wrong raised men like for what?! "ENOUGH!"

And before luna came here, people here were really worried about her, it's normal a fan wanted her "idol" happy..thats why people talk about this shit

And yes she deserves ALL the shit and trash (more) he will bring to her life..I just feel sorry for her kids... I'm pretty sure metin makes fun of her behind her back, how easy is for him to manipulate a woman not smart emotionally