Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Wow. This is so ridiculous. <_< :whistle: I think that she looks absolutley fine in these pictures and I think that it's totally wrong that she's being scrutinized so much just because she looks a little bit under the weather or whatever. I realllllly don't think she's doing drugs. She looks fine! So lovely :heart: And I don't see what sudden change occured in her life that would cause her to start doing drugs now that she's a veteran in the modelling industry who is respected and appreciated. It's not like she's a thirteen year old all alone in New York trying to make it as a model so she can support her mother and have the life that she always wanted. She isn't so vulnerable anymore and if she never did drugs when she was at that vulnerable stage I don't think that she would start doing them now. That's just my two cents :D

That makes a lot of sense. Besides a Victoria Secret model would lose their career pretty quickly if they were doing drugs since they are the role models/spoke sperson. Most druggies in the modeling world come from younger models who are just beginning and have rocky or unstable careers.

I think these pictures just show that she has been caught not looking 100% perfect, which is good because it shows she's human. I don't think she wears a lot of make up when she's out and about.

oh please, she looks even better without makeup! Thanks for the pictures sweet lady, adriana look stunning like she always do :heart:

+1 hopefully she would quit smoking because of its effects..

A modelo brasileira Adriana Lima faz sucesso com os paparazzi americanos. A top foi clicada durante um almo�o no Bar Pitti, em Nova Iorque, durante o in�cio desta semana.

Bem-humorada, a "Angel" da Victoria�s Secret mostrou a l�ngua e fez sinal de "paz e amor" aos fot�grafos enquanto passeava pela Big Apple.

f16744gu6.th.jpgf16744lz9.th.jpgadriana20lima20e20fas20mz1.th.jpg

http://estrelando.uol.com.br/interna/interna_16744.htm

shes starting to age rapidly, i hope she isnt using hardcore drugs.

She just looks tired but wouldn't surprise me if it did considering the dark side of modeling. But if she still smokes coupled with the fact that she has fair complexion could lead to premature aging and a shorter modeling career.

but to me she just looks tired ;)

It is so silly that if someone proposes that she uses drugs because she looks tired. I mean would I think you're using drugs if you look tired? Haven't you read all those interviews in which she says that she has so many things to do. Would you be tired? I would. My point is that it is ridiculous to state that she's on the ''dark'' side of modelling and that she uses drugs, just by one photo. Everybody has a day when things don't work out as planned. C'mon grow up.

Something to add! This shows that she's natural! She's unlike some other celebrities that get botox once they see a tiny wrinkle (I don't see any wrinkles on her anyway, she just looks tired). And I think everyone should know modeling is not an easy job, in fact, its one of the most difficult jobs. Its only natural that she gets tired after many years of work. I believe we all know that she have done ALOT. And I really love the fact that she stop and smile at the camera. How down-to-earth and friendly :heart:

A modelo brasileira Adriana Lima faz sucesso com os paparazzi americanos. A top foi clicada durante um almo�o no Bar Pitti, em Nova Iorque, durante o in�cio desta semana.

Bem-humorada, a "Angel" da Victoria�s Secret mostrou a l�ngua e fez sinal de "paz e amor" aos fot�grafos enquanto passeava pela Big Apple.

She just looks tired but wouldn't surprise me if it did considering the dark side of modeling. But if she still smokes coupled with the fact that she has fair complexion could lead to premature aging and a shorter modeling career.

It is so silly that if someone proposes that she uses drugs because she looks tired. I mean would I think you're using drugs if you look tired? Haven't you read all those interviews in which she says that she has so many things to do. Would you be tired? I would. My point is that it is ridiculous to state that she's on the ''dark'' side of modelling and that she uses drugs, just by one photo. Everybody has a day when things don't work out as planned. C'mon grow up.

Perhaps someone is proposing that she is using drugs becuase there are so many people who worship supermodels. They dont think that adriana or gisele are people, but goddesses, it's all becuase they're so use to seeing them with makeup, photoshopped, dolled up, hair perfect, body toned and the whole nine yards. And because of that, people are going to be shocked and suprise to see them without makeup. Beneath all that powder, lipstick, eyeshadow, and all that workingout before a photoshoot, or runway show, getting their eyebrows waxed to perfection, they're just regular people and they look it. But becuase we're not used to seeing them that way, some of us may think that she actually looks horrible. This is why I do not beileve that there is "the most beautiful person in the world" There is no one who is perfect for that title. Not even a brazilian or european supermodel. It's the truth. I bet if adriana or alessandra had never been discovered in modeling, if they were just regular civilians, nobody would even look twice at them becuase they're just regular people and they wouldnt have someone there to doll them up like they do now. Like all of us, regular human being. So really, she's not ugly in these pictures, but also keep in mind that she was never really super great either, supermodels are supermodels and they're great to look at, but that's that.

Also, note that half of her face is covered by the Sunglasses. People can't even really tell how she looks from those two photos. The other photo, her face is scrunched up at a weird angle so it's not all that flattering. Otherwize, she just has small bags under her eyes from tiredness. She looks fine in the other two with the Sunglasses. I noticed that Adriana looks 'paler' than what she use to look when she was younger. Her skin isn't all that bronzed anymore.

Perhaps someone is proposing that she is using drugs becuase there are so many people who worship supermodels. They dont think that adriana or gisele are people, but goddesses, it's all becuase they're so use to seeing them with makeup, photoshopped, dolled up, hair perfect, body toned and the whole nine yards. And because of that, people are going to be shocked and suprise to see them without makeup. Beneath all that powder, lipstick, eyeshadow, and all that workingout before a photoshoot, or runway show, getting their eyebrows waxed to perfection, they're just regular people and they look it. But becuase we're not used to seeing them that way, some of us may think that she actually looks horrible. This is why I do not beileve that there is "the most beautiful person in the world" There is no one who is perfect for that title. Not even a brazilian or european supermodel. It's the truth. I bet if adriana or alessandra had never been discovered in modeling, if they were just regular civilians, nobody would even look twice at them becuase they're just regular people and they wouldnt have someone there to doll them up like they do now. Like all of us, regular human being. So really, she's not ugly in these pictures, but also keep in mind that she was never really super great either, supermodels are supermodels and they're great to look at, but that's that.

I still say she's just tired. Scroll down and you will see a picture of her w/o makeup

http://www.niquehappy.com/uglycelebpics2

she looks the same to me.

They're just trying to catch people that look ugly without makeup. Adriana looks the best from all the examples they used. She looks equally good without makeup as her runway shot. They only mention her vampire teeth because they had nothing else bad to say..they really had to 'strech'..haha.