Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

17 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

she is def in sao paulo for work this time, she is there with a high end jewelry brand bvgalri, hopefully a campaign comes out of this 

anyways, adriana was in bahia earlier this year when she took cyan to see her family. I do agree though usually Adriana only goes to brazil for work through out the year. And when she visits her family its usually only once a year. So more than likely she won’t be back in bahia until next year or maybe for the holidays. 

Its easier to say that trey will pass the holidays with his family..they are closer to his family, always together

26 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

Thank you all for posting these. I think she looks fabulous, though the makeup is a bit heavy. My gosh, though. The Queen in BVLGARI. Long may that combination last. :yes: 

As much is I like her doing something fro Bulgari, a thing I ahve always wanted tbh, that makeup is unacceptable, a nightmare. Only way i could see it work if for a theatre role where the actress would need deliberately heavy and unrealistic makeup. This makeup artist should be fired, for doing such a bad job.

13 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

As much is I like her doing something fro Bulgari, a thing I ahve always wanted tbh, that makeup is unacceptable, a nightmare. Only way i could see it work if for a theatre role where the actress would need deliberately heavy and unrealistic makeup. This makeup artist should be fired, for doing such a bad job.

agree. Like the makeup artist need jail time. I agree Adriana def choose the best pictures she could but my goodness if she knows what is best for her, she would never work with them again. There is a reason that Adriana’s old team used to yell when makeup artists put too much make up on her face. Its just not for her kind of beauty. She is a very naturally beautiful woman, she doesn’t need so much makeup. She doesn’t need to be transformed

The dress saved this look 

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@ekn LOL I edited three times, she posted twice. Her PR should take care posting things, quality is horrrible in general.

ps: i have a screenshot of her first post’s mistake, she tried to give credit to the glam team but failed probably LOL

They dodged a bullet without noticing.