Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

17 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

omg so pretty! I hope she uploads these to her instagram to shut up the haters who keeps pretending and telling people that she still looks like she did when she was heavily pregnant in 2022.

Wow

6 hours ago, A.B said:

Wow

I know its ridiculous but like someone else here said, adriana also doesn't do herself favors by not updating her current look to people. She probably isn't aware there are people out there that literally want to her to look the way she did during pregnancy post partum for their rest of their life, so that they can talk shit about her looks for the rest of her life and claim she is no longer beautiful. She is probably unaware that 1 too many of those people exist

On 10/5/2023 at 9:29 AM, ekn said:

georgisandev 😍

385062555_18393190798016245_7872919607478063832_n.thumb.jpg.687e76ca1c5c059eef34fa76fda7abf5.jpg385015355_18393192997016245_1562508194820860777_n.thumb.jpg.00e3134e44b948830c5fa9b1edc2abd5.jpg

I can't believe she let these pictures to disappear. Are these photos edited or what? She usually avoids to repost edited or heavily photoshopped photos of her to avoid her followers negative reactions but this time, no matter what, it was mistake to not post.

2 hours ago, patt said:

I can't believe she let these pictures to disappear. Are these photos edited or what? She usually avoids to repost edited or heavily photoshopped photos of her to avoid her followers negative reactions but this time, no matter what, it was mistake to not post.

She reposted patrick Ta’s posts all the time and they were def very edited. 

She did not post one single photo from that day, it wasn’t only these. You just can’t rely on Adriana to do anything that actually makes sense to do, on social media lol 

3 hours ago, patt said:

Adriana doesn't follow @georgisandev, so I don't think she even noticed that he posted this photo.

On 10/3/2023 at 11:33 AM, borg said:

Wow 🤩 She hasn't looked better since the early months of 2020. I want this for her, I have been insisting for a long time, the best Adriana that we can see is an Adriana who opts for very natural makeup.

other people have started to realize its been the makeup not doing her favors:

IMG_8616.thumb.jpeg.51a595a5064e187d2f776bba00b15671.jpeg
Maybe people were right that Adriana herself doesn’t realize she does not need that much makeup and regardless of age, its better that the makeup is lighter/not patrick ta level of heavy