Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

These last selfies with fans are terrible. The usual thing happens to me with her, again I see her much prettier without makeup than with it. Even her face looks different, in yesterday's stories videos of her without makeup, although her face is still swollen, she looks much less swollen than with makeup. Much less, the difference is very noticeable. And it's clear that she has lost a lot of weight, she is still far from looking like she did in 2020 or 2021, but it's clear that she has lost a lot of weight. However, on the face, she is still very swollen.

2 hours ago, borg said:

These last selfies with fans are terrible. The usual thing happens to me with her, again I see her much prettier without makeup than with it. Even her face looks different, in yesterday's stories videos of her without makeup, although her face is still swollen, she looks much less swollen than with makeup. Much less, the difference is very noticeable. And it's clear that she has lost a lot of weight, she is still far from looking like she did in 2020 or 2021, but it's clear that she has lost a lot of weight. However, on the face, she is still very swollen.

its weird because usually makeup has the opposite affect. I thought the MUA would use makeup to make her face look slimmer but it didn’t. I def think the makeup today wasn’t good enough

however in the video from yesterday that was the more recognizable she looked in awhile imo. Her face is def still smaller than it was 2 weeks ago. So it makes sense her body is as well. She still got some ways from both but she is def approaching her old body again. I think in general she overrall is smaller.  Its just her face looks really different as long as its not smaller. Thats just the reality. I think her face will look like we are used to when its at regular size and with better makeup or tan.

I really don't think its fillers because it didn't appear to be the case in austrialia at all. And I do think Adriana is smart enough to know the last thing her face need is fillers