Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, evelize said:

She needs to stop messing with fillers ASAP

@evelize I used to think that Adriana is very lucky because her face keeps healthy amount of fat even when she is too skinny (some skinny models looks like 'corpse bride' because of their extremly skinny face.) She was skinny but still looked healthy unlike many other models.
But who would guessed Adriana would gain weight? Now her advantage turned into disadvantage. In my opinion, her body size is 'L' but her face looks like 'XL'. that's why people think she got filler unfortunately.
She is aware of how valuable her face is so i don't think she would mess with fillers that easy.

57 minutes ago, patt said:

@evelize I used to think that Adriana is very lucky because her face keeps healthy amount of fat even when she is too skinny (some skinny models looks like 'corpse bride' because of their extremly skinny face.) She was skinny but still looked healthy unlike many other models.
But who would guessed Adriana would gain weight? Now her advantage turned into disadvantage. In my opinion, her body size is 'L' but her face looks like 'XL'. that's why people think she got filler unfortunately.
She is aware of how valuable her face is so i don't think she would mess with fillers that easy.

exactly, its annoying people ignore the OTHER signs that show you its not simply a filler. Adriana would look more like naomi campbell does if thats simply what it was. Naomi campbell, kylie jenner. Thats what a thinner face with alot of filler looks like. Not like adriana’s 

2 hours ago, evelize said:

She needs to stop messing with fillers ASAP

I AM ONLY saying this because of the mention of fillers,

I want you to know is this was in 2009

IMG_5200.thumb.jpeg.09abc7444dff3336297522004f3d4c30.jpeg
IMG_5198.thumb.jpeg.cbfb3fc26ea92d8bee6d5b20999a933a.jpeg

this was the last photo of her

IMG_5201.thumb.png.a511baa484e06ea2a44c5f7640273c03.png

IMG_5202.thumb.png.5ca42d625e5b31783ebb5b11986452f6.png 

You see the resemblance and how the face shape is the same. Lets just say back then fillers weren’t in the conversation 

44 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I AM ONLY saying this because of the mention of fillers,

I want you to know is this was in 2009

IMG_5200.thumb.jpeg.09abc7444dff3336297522004f3d4c30.jpeg
IMG_5198.thumb.jpeg.cbfb3fc26ea92d8bee6d5b20999a933a.jpeg

this was the last photo of her

IMG_5201.thumb.png.a511baa484e06ea2a44c5f7640273c03.png

IMG_5202.thumb.png.5ca42d625e5b31783ebb5b11986452f6.png 

You see the resemblance and how the face shape is the same. Lets just say back then fillers weren’t in the conversation 

She looks exactly the same (2009), it’s ridiculous. Based on those pictures, she hasn’t aged a bit. 

1 hour ago, ekn said:

Date of the post confirmed DaiylMail was wrong as always.

I wish she would post this photos to her Instagram and mention the charity event a bit. Many people thinks she did nothing in AUS/NZ.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:47 AM, laeteita said:

@patt Take a look at the post’s details, a few Adriana contents were deleted and i guess, we all could guess why. 

I don't think it has anything to do with Adriana. The article which, G***ni In****no (again) said some bullshit related to gender equality in football was shared under the post. So, probably they didn't want drama on the children hospital's FB page and deleted the posts.