Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

19 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

People always forget that if we look at a picture taken that closed of their face, it would look the same lol. It's just the skin and make up doesn't always make it better. 

Anyway, anyone know what she did in LA ? 

I was thinking possibly fittings. Her stylist is in LA. Wonder if she’s going to Oscar party this year or will be at NYFW instead

I've heard about beauty brands being super super harsh in the contracts too and not allowing girls to do anything for their face, in fact some brands go as far as not even let the models color and cut their hair without the brand's approval. A botched boob job is easy to fix and cover wit the right clothes, but a botched face? No way, you just can't hide it. It would cost Maybelline/L'Oreal/Estee Lauder millions because they would either have to stop working with the model altogether or throw even more money in for retouching and such, so it's just not worth the risk. There's a reason why girls like Doutzen and Adriana have never done anything too risky with something as simple as their hair, most likely because they are not allowed to. Imagine if Doutzen fries her hair trying to go platinium, L'Oreal would need to either not put her in hair commercials anymore or just wig her all the time:rofl: meanwhile Barbara Palvin went short as soon as she was done with L'Oreal, most likely because she was finally free to do as she wanted. 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

C097D6B8-B57C-4CDD-A1BE-18D78B0414B3.jpeg

I saw this pic on BBC's website and noticed that the image was uploaded name under ''season1_episode5_''

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/7D7E/production/_110662123_nextinfashion_season1_episode5_00_44_08_22.jpg

but i'm pretty sure i read some US sources that say she will be on Episode 8. We are sure on that she will only be on one episode, right?

3 hours ago, ekn said:

I saw this pic on BBC's website and noticed that the image was uploaded name under ''season1_episode5_''

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/7D7E/production/_110662123_nextinfashion_season1_episode5_00_44_08_22.jpg

but i'm pretty sure i read some US sources that say she will be on Episode 8. We are sure on that she will only be on one episode, right?

This is a competition series that they already done filming so my guess they don’t want any detail about the show to leak. It must’ve been strictly prohibited to give any info about show so, this might lead to false information spread without any correction since there is no authorized person to confirm or deny it unless it’s a big deal ofc.