Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

14 minutes ago, Corner said:

Apparently,  rich and famous people don't have the right to have human emotions.  I'm just glad she didn't take that picture down as I initially thought she would. 

The daily mail comments are dreadful :rofl:

Exactly lol. One thing about it Adriana's attitude towards this and those who criticize her attitude towards this, is a dead give away to why things are the way they are. Reap what you sow ad people get what they deserve. They are mad about her being blessed and feeling sorry for themselves. And they will continue to be

She did get support in some places and from some fans, I figured she wouldn't take it down. Plus like I said it would be very sad if she like had to.

17 minutes ago, TKC said:

Exactly lol. One thing about it Adriana's attitude towards this and those who criticize her attitude towards this, is a dead give away to why things are the way they are. Reap what you sow ad people get what they deserve. They are mad about her being blessed and feeling sorry for themselves. And they will continue to be

She did get support in some places and from some fans, I figured she wouldn't take it down. Plus like I said it would be very sad if she like had to.

Yes most of the comments on her Facebook are thoughtful

2 minutes ago, Corner said:

Yes most of the comments on her Facebook are thoughtful

And gossip blogs talk about how "flawless" she looked "still"....

The nose ruined it.It looked super fake lol. That was a bad angle, she should never do that angle lol. Its the second time she made her nose look way bigger than it is lol.

22 hours ago, emerald7 said:

thanks mjmarija for the pics, love Adriana's post about her work,  does someone know which shooting that was yesterday?

No problem. :) And thank you and everybody else for all the pics. :flower: She looks stunning in VS commercial and pictures! :heart::wub6yh2cm: :heart:

Somebody said in VS thread that she shot for VS (maybe)... I hope not. I hope it's for some Vogue cover. Last year she only had one...

People are saying that this pic is from yesterday:

4 hours ago, crista said:

Awwwwwww Sienna is a BEAUTY!

4 minutes ago, TKC said:

Sienna is very beautiful yes. I don't know why people think she looks even more like marko. I think the same has been said about valentina when she was sienna age. I think the older she got the more you saw adriana. I think sienna will be the same

+1 yes both are so cute:wub6yh2cm: and i think also they will look more and more like Adriana when they are older.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

What type of sorcery?! She looks amazing. 

Side note: does anyone else see ttt_1290 posts on Adriana's pictures?  Someone needs to tell home girl that she doesn't look like Adriana and to shut up already. She seriously says the shit on every picture. 

17 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

What type of sorcery?! She looks amazing. 

Side note: does anyone else see ttt_1290 posts on Adriana's pictures?  Someone needs to tell home girl that she doesn't look like Adriana and to shut up already. She seriously says the shit on every picture. 

Every picture. every fan picture.. I mean yeah she is pretty and I will be honest and say she has similar features but she shouldn't be so desperate about it. I guess she wants more followers