Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I totally agree... where is "teamlima" ? Like, if she was my friend I would have pulled one purse brush and combed her hair hahaha, and that clothe ??? Just NOOOO...

And I don't know why, but I don't like this people surrounding her, to me they are like leech lol ... and I miss Michael, she had a better body with him

I think she looked ok at her own party. I'd rather she show up like that at the pink carpet than how she really did.

But big agree on that pink carpet. You know she didn't care because she didn't stay. She only showed to take the pink carpet pics. So what I think she did was threw on a dress put her hair,that somehow got damp lol, in a ponytail, kept the same makeup but it wasn't revamped and came to take pics and left. I thin she may have taken a shower which is why her hair was no longer straight and thats probably why her makeup was like that

At her own party change of outfit and hair and etc. She def looked better. But I still also think she was indeed tired still.

But she didn't care about that after party, you can see that in her actions alone. She seemed so pumped for the show until the last two days...I wonder why, I have a theory but its messy lol. So i won't say but her attitude was def better towards it at the start. Thats why she is so tired she really wanted to work on things with her body people complain about (her straight waist and etc)

But I am glad she didn't care because she shouldn't. VS sucks now and I hope this means she will leave. So I don't blame her for her lack of caring about that after party

I think she looked ok at her own party. I'd rather she show up like that at the pink carpet than how she really did.

But big agree on that pink carpet. You know she didn't care because she didn't stay. She only showed to take the pink carpet pics. So what I think she did was threw on a dress put her hair,that somehow got damp lol, in a ponytail, kept the same makeup but it wasn't revamped and came to take pics and left. I thin she may have taken a shower which is why her hair was no longer straight and thats probably why her makeup was like that

At her own party change of outfit and hair and etc. She def looked better. But I still also think she was indeed tired still.

But she didn't care about that after party, you can see that in her actions alone. She seemed so pumped for the show until the last two days...I wonder why, I have a theory but its messy lol. So i won't say but her attitude was def better towards it at the start. Thats why she is so tired she really wanted to work on things with her body people complain about (her straight waist and etc)

But I am glad she didn't care because she shouldn't. VS sucks now and I hope this means she will leave. So I don't blame her for her lack of caring about that after party

Ugh you just can't come with possible tea and not share it.

I just feel like something made adriana upset/not care as much the closer it got to the show...... I feel like sara isn't the only angel that agreed with how jourdan felt about VS. Like at  her fittings she looked done lol. No beauty wise, she looked great. but her facial expressions and stuff and she usually is more excited/playful at her fittings.

But yeah, I think her own party look was way better. I even shared it with people who are way harder to impress and they thought she looked good and alot of people did on IG. it was an improvement

I mean, one bad pink carpet look out of 16 not gonna ruin her entire image. She can afford not to care one year. Clearly she can because not many people slandered her for it. Plus her image will always more so come from how hot she looks in her work. She did look good on the runway and in segments and all year around, that flop at the show won't kill her image lol

And we already know she not known for her style never has been. Like I said her face is what makes her and thats what I am annoyed by, she burned herself out per usual and you can see it there. But she will be back after this. She only does that shit for VS

All the attention/attraction of the VS are going to Kendall (bland) and Gigi and not Adriana who always brings it even if she is not at her best but this time NO......hardly anything...

I was watching Gisele's interview and how much respect she gets for leaving VS..... I don't want for everyone to tell Adriana to leave because she's old even though no one can ever replace her... It looks like she might be thinking to pack it in....

IKR, I mean, if she left, people would be saying her name in the same breath as Heidi, Gisele and Tyra...unfortunately, her name is being dropped side by side with the likes of Candice. I know VS is great money, but what about respect? Sorry to say but at this point, VS can't offer her that and imo they're cheapening her brand. I can't find any good picture of her on the runway, if that isn't a sign.... I know she'll look better in motion, but regardless, VS isn't a good look for her anymore

im very late, thanks mjmarija and everyone for the pics, :heythere:  her body looked incredible :wub2: , she worked very hard for it. make up and hair were mehh. . .i didn't liked the first afterparty dress, she looks like she lost a lot weight. maybe im the only one but i liked the second afterparty dress.

and they have so many make up artists but they couldn't style her good. she didn't closed the show, right??  I think they focused so much on the newcomers.but like TKC said one bad show won't ruin her image. i hope she will be at the next show, she has to. its just not the same without her. at least she should leave with a big announcement. giving her the FB and all that. she did so much for VS and i would love it to see her with perfect make up, hair, not tired and a beautiful Afterparty dress. sounds so easy. Her body looked great and the pics at the Fittings too, sadly i have to say it too, this year was a disappointment.

LOL

jKPjaVlw.jpg

I think Adriana doesn't need VS...

And it's impossible compare her with Gisele..Adriana doesn't has Gisele's power, and Gisele leaved younger too, diferent situation.. I agree, totally crap

agreed. candice neither.

The only reason people will say their names together is because they are BOTH angels, but when she leaves she gonna been seen as something better than that. Even now people know adriana is above in that company and stuff and she hasn't left yet.

I been told ya'll she should leave lol and that VS was getting worse, I been wishing she'd leave for two years.

But I think she is probably leaving. She did not shoot for VS swim of next year and there wasn't any reason for her to miss it.