Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

First,Of course nobody cares to answer when u write like that! Why would someone waste time to answer "I don't know"if he doesn't knows ,second your question is at wrong thread and u are also changing the topic that people were here previously talking about and why would we answer now to ur request and especially when u use these HUGE letters what sounds very rude. And now I waste my time too. -I don't know her weight,those countings are probably old.

First,Of course nobody cares to answer when u write like that! Why would someone waste time to answer "I don't know"if he doesn't knows ,second your question is at wrong thread and u are also changing the topic that people were here previously talking about and why would we answer now to ur request and especially when u use these HUGE letters what sounds very rude. And now I waste my time too. -I don't know her weight,those countings are probably old.

Since when are larger font considered rude? :/ that statement in its self is so off. I apologize if my LARGE (er) font came off that way DESPITE me being INCREDIBLY polite - at all times.

I'm not "changing topics" WE make the topics we are here to talk about what ever we want . Adriana's career is all about her looks (personally I love her personality and who she is inside equally) . It's ironic how its OK to talk about her face obsessively but it's NOT OK to simply ask a normal curiosity to the people that know the most about her (her fans YOU GUYS) :)

This is what I conclude from the "kindness" I find in some members of this forum : if I were as beautiful as Adriana and here you guys would treat me well but since I'm not I get rudeness

What does that say about who YOU are? what would Adriana think?!!!!

Ill tell you ;)

They are being nice to me because I'm gorgeous and famous if I was not they would treat me like they treat Marko "" .

No drama truth and reflexion worthy .

Again I sign out leaving you guys a hug and wishing you peace and health because that is who I AM.

:)

in the end of the day, it's all about how you look and feel. so if look and feel good, who cares how much you weigh?

Well 1 if you want to have THAT body it is of essence to know her height and weight boom that simple no NEED for ppl to be rude mofos about it come on where the hell did manners and politeness go?

Sry but  2 simmer down Savanna and you could use a little lesson on how to have some f'in manners.

3 Hopefully someone here will be polite enough to give a proper reply .

1. no, i don t.

2. thank you, will definitely take some lessons from you  :gocho:  :baronlamesign:

3. the way you speak, probably not. :PinkCouture2:

Don't feed the troll y'all.

A troll is someone who is around to cause mayhem and is rude so let's not feed you . "Ya'll"

From ALL my posts it's obvious it's not the case I'm very polite and argument within what's normal and allowed in these forums. End of story move on!

^^ The fact your posts are not adhering to the topic at hand but rather deviating in a complete and different direction is the issue here. If you want to discuss her weight in a constructive manner please go to the following sub-topic entailed "General Discussion": http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1245-general-discussion/

Please keep this on topic within the title of "Candids" ONLY and no more! :heythere:

Where is she right now? She posted a bra and panty at twitter ans she also mentioned something about a photo shoot. I think she also mentioned Brazil. Confused right now. Is there any chance she was shooting VS lingerie in Brazil?