Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think she'll be taller than Adriana too, my nephew is the same age and he has the average height for boys age but Val and she seems to be a LOT taller than him. I think Val will be something like Karlie or Toni Garrn's height

I mean it was a live chat that included other people along with adriana so... May as well discuss the entire event

It's not only the case with this event...it's the status quo of this whole thread.

I mean, you can't even talk about how young Adriana looks without elaborating on how shitty all the other models will look in 10 years.

This phenomenon among Adriana fans merely reaches its peak when there's an event with other models.

I mean it was a live chat that included other people along with adriana so... May as well discuss the entire event

It's not only the case with this event...it's the status quo of this whole thread.

I mean, you can't even talk about how young Adriana looks without elaborating on how shitty all the other models will look in 10 years.

This phenomenon among Adriana fans merely reaches its peak when there's an event with other models.

very well said.

At least we don't go to X model thread and bitch about her, unlike some people who comes just to talk shit about Adriana or whatever she says/does.

Some people do get a little psycho sometimes but at least we keep it here.

At least we don't go to X model thread and bitch about her, unlike some people who comes just to talk shit about Adriana or whatever she says/does.

Exactly. People who never comment in this thread, but lurk and only comment to talk shit or say something bad. Like what's the point. :rofl: That's why I don't really bother saying anything to those people like La Veronika who does the same shit on another forum. And I definitely agree with that last part! Some of y'all here need to calm your nipples and let some shit go. I know it's hard.

Exactly what I was going to say

Exactly. People who never comment in this thread, but lurk and only comment to talk shit or say something bad. Like what's the point. :rofl: That's why I don't really bother saying anything to those people like La Veronika who does the same shit on another forum. And I definitely agree with that last part! Some of y'all here need to calm your nipples and let some shit go. I know it's hard.

Who said that I'm upset? I'm just pointing out what I've observed in this thread. (Freedom of speech and so)

I think it's interesting to see this phenomenon only among Adriana fans, but it doesn't upset me. It's rather amusing.

Why is it that everytime you mention something unpleasant, people think you're going ape shit in front of your PC?

Who said that I'm upset? I'm just pointing out what I've observed in this thread. (Freedom of speech and so)

I think it's interesting to see this phenomenon only among Adriana fans, but it doesn't upset me. It's rather amusing.

Why is it that everytime you mention something unpleasant, people think you're going ape shit in front of your PC?

Thats just what happens When someone is highly favored. For example, beyonce fans. Yeah, in the modeling industry Adriana fans are the only ones like that. But its just like in the music industry(for women) beyonce fans are the only ones like that.

This happens when someone is extremely liked and behind it there are many reasons that make fans react that way. Well for me I know it is. Not trying to make an excuse but just to inform that it happens not just with Adriana but anyone who alot of people think highly of.

There's always a reason for it though, well again for me it is. Some people don't be assholes just to be assholes Lol. But if we really wanted be assholes we really could take the shit to those other model's threads but we don't.

im joining this discussion only to say that such extreme behavior is rarely noticed in other forums/threads.

angelina jolie, beyonce and tons of other world famous and accomplished women (you name them) have millions of fans, some are completely obsessed, others not so much.

but such bashing, ridiculing, and attacking (aimed at anyone who dares to say Lima is only human, and as such, she is skinny, then fat, then beautiful and then not so much...etc etc) such as the ones in adriana's thread, i have never seen.

it's like a teen squad or a some freaky jungle, if you enter once, you can never leave.

no, it is not with ever other famous woman who has fans, oh no... this is why something here tells me there is something wrong with Lima, if she attracts such groupies of immature and disrespectful fans.

now yall gonna come look at my profile :D and talk for the next 5 , no, more like 25 pages and quote my post? :D :D go ahead.

and then you wonder why some ppl are disgusted from this model?

let me give you a hint- it's her FANS.

now go ahead, break your tongues and fingers, cursing and swearing at me, instead of taking some advice and cooling off, being normal fans, who take both criticism and praise. ;)

Beyonce fans do attack. IDk where you have been when they were sending out death threats because people noticed she lipped sang and they got mad people caught her slipping. but they are just Like adriana fans if not worse. Because we don't send out death threats when others catch Adriana slipping. You can go google gifs and pictures they have made and I feel sorry for women Like rihanna and Britney Spears. Its bad, however she isn't the main point just an example.

So realize we haven't threatened to kill you by now, because we aren't that bad anyway

Anyways, what is the point though. You're discussing something, in the wrong thread, for what reason IDK. You're doing nothing but repeating what everyone else including ourselves know. So i really don't see the going back and forth point, with the sarcastic emotioncons, because its not doing anything, and it isn't getting you anywhere. obviously we aren't going to stop, and obviously we are aware of all of the behavior. So there really is no point especially since you aren't an Adriana fan yourself.

And I said it once and i'll say it again, When people make the decision to base their feelings on ANY person and judge someone badly because of their fans I find THAT immature, and not so smart. How someone's fans are has nothing to do with what the person actually does, looks, and the person they are. and it shouldn't really effect how you feel about them that much.

" This model has crazy fans so, i'm going to dislike her, i'm going to try give her the least credit possible, I am also going to insult her. I'm going to think something is wrong with her. SInce her fans are crazy/love her" That doesn't make sense but thats what people do, and its a stupid bad excuse imo. In order for you to do all of this you must have had to dislike the model/person from the start, the ONLY role the fans play is intensifying the dislike. You know, make the situation worse because you already didn't like the model like that. Honestly her fan's thoughts, are just an excuse. And its crazy people think its a legit reason to talk shit about a model. And instead of just saying "I don't really like the model and I don't have a legit reason without sound like a nitpicker or a hater", they beat around the bush and say "I can't stand adriana because her fans are crazy" "I can't stand her because of the way her fans think"....Ok but what does that have to do with her actually.

There are certain models that I don't like, but never will I blame a fan for my thoughts about them. The fan makes the situation worse, but I know they aren't the root of why I don't like them. And I think thats the case for alot of people. They just don't admit it.

Its ok not to like us. Shit, insult us, on the correct thread atleast. But don't make it about the actual model. Because its stupid, these are her fans not her

Thats just what happens When someone is highly favored. For example, beyonce fans. Yeah, in the modeling industry Adriana fans are the only ones like that. But its just like in the music industry(for women) beyonce fans are the only ones like that.

This happens when someone is extremely liked and behind it there are many reasons that make fans react that way. Well for me I know it is. Not trying to make an excuse but just to inform that it happens not just with Adriana but anyone who alot of people think highly of.

There's always a reason for it though, well again for me it is. Some people don't be assholes just to be assholes Lol. But if we really wanted be assholes we really could take the shit to those other model's threads but we don't.

Thanks for your input to that. :flower:

Just to make it clear - I never wanted you top stop. I don't really care if you guys stop or go ahead with this kind of adoration.

I simply enjoy observing this phenomenon and I do care enough to make a humorous comment about it. That's it. And yes, my comment was meant to be humorous, I'm sorry if this wasn't clear.

And that is that, as far as I'm concerned :)

Thanks for your input to that. :flower:

Just to make it clear - I never wanted you top stop. I don't really care if you guys stop or go ahead with this kind of adoration.

I simply enjoy observing this phenomenon and I do care enough to make a humorous comment about it. That's it. And yes, my comment was meant to be humorous, I'm sorry if this wasn't clear.

And that is that, as far as I'm concerned :)

Yeah it wasn't lol. I know that you are also a fan of candice. So I thought you were really offended. I mean, alot of people want us to stop though lol. But thanks for not being rude. I know you probably still think we some crazy ass bitches LOL but Flower%20for%20you.gif

Acun (that turkish host), Adriana & Chris in a meeting in Miami:

acrK5JM2.jpg

Hopefully she has something lined up!

This is for the show called survivor. The guy is taking the last 7 candidates to Miami and Adriana is like 'inviting' them. They will have an afternoon all together! I watch the show it's on now and they told that! It will air tomorrow night at 7 GMT+1 if im not mistaking.

Acun (that turkish host), Adriana & Chris in a meeting in Miami:

post-44858-0-1446076613-45645_thumb.jpg

Hopefully she has something lined up!

This is for the show called survivor. The guy is taking the last 7 candidates to Miami and Adriana is like 'inviting' them. They will have an afternoon all together! I watch the show it's on now and they told that! It will air tomorrow night at 7 GMT+1 if im not mistaking.

Finally she guests stars on SOME kind of reality television show lol. Thanks for the info!