Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, Neska said:

Im sorry but she did it and post the photo, you can see the contact lent moved i was shocked

She wears contacts for her prescription. But I don’t remember seeing her wear colored contacts other than for a Halloween as someone mentioned. 

On 6/12/2019 at 4:24 AM, Souled-Out said:

Yesss to this selfie that she actually posted on her profile! Who has taught Adriana how to take a 2019 like selfie. I hope she keeps it up

Look this photo in her IG and see the second image, her left eye, clearly she blinked and the lent moved

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

She wears contacts for her prescription. But I don’t remember seeing her wear colored contacts other than for a Halloween as someone mentioned. 

Please look at the photograp about i told in her IG i coldnt believe ot when i saw it, i dont know hpw to post here a image

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

As @lucyford said it's probably for her eyesight problems, anyway I prefer her without, the natural blue-green color is better then this more blue one.

Yes, she wear contact lets or glasses but in the photo is clearly a colored lents in blue, a normal contact lent doesnt have any colour, she has fantastic eyes i dont know why she uses colored lents, i think like you i prefer her natual colour

I think she just seems to prefer blue eyes. Like that time she did super blue eyes for Halloween. But I dont think blue contacts is something she has always done. She has said in interviews in the past that those are her natural eyes and doesn’t wear colored contacts. So maybe it’s a new thing she was doing?

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I think she just seems to prefer blue eyes. Like that time she did super blue eyes for Halloween. But I dont think blue contacts is something she has always done. She has said in interviews in the past that those are her natural eyes and doesn’t wear colored contacts. So maybe it’s a new thing she was doing?

Yes i think is something new

3 hours ago, Neska said:

Yes, she wear contact lets or glasses but in the photo is clearly a colored lents in blue, a normal contact lent doesnt have any colour, she has fantastic eyes i dont know why she uses colored lents, i think like you i prefer her natual colour

Everyone knows Adriana has some of the prettiest eyes, but we also know that she suffers from eye issues as well. Thats how it is for MOST people with great light eyes, like steph curry and so many others. Adriana is another person with naturally beautiful eyes ofcourse but her sight has been getting worse as she gets older. Most of the time she is wearing glasses, she probably didn't want to wear glasses that day. But it doesn't matter because we all know she naturally has some of the best eyes, her at aged 13:

1.thumb.jpg.6a3e113f290239e8382f2d3fb0d7a462.jpg

Adriana doesn't have to and isn't wearing those lenses for color, its because she has poor eye sight as she gets older. She has talked about this and that is why you see her with glasses often now

2.thumb.jpg.323d2b1dfdcffe64fed68be7919378c2.jpg

I don't think she "prefers" blue eyes neither because she always expressed excitement over them being "green", however her eye color obviously changes. Thats something she also talked about, she said they looked and were blue when she was born. She clearly claims green as well and sometimes her eyes do legit look green. However, blue eyes are more associated with her. Thats why people were acting like she didn't know her own eye color when she mentioned her eyes being green on instagram. They change but I think most of the time they look blue to people. And that could be why she had the lenses, especially if she needed to work or something. Who knows, her eyes are funny anyway they change and one eye is slightly more pigmented than another.

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Todos saben que Adriana tiene algunos de los ojos más bonitos, pero también sabemos que ella también sufre de problemas oculares. Así es como la mayoría de las personas con grandes ojos claros, como el curry steph y tantos otros. Adriana es otra persona con ojos naturalmente hermosos, por supuesto, pero su vista ha empeorado a medida que envejece. La mayoría de las veces ella lleva gafas, probablemente no quería usar gafas ese día. Pero no importa porque todos sabemos que naturalmente tiene algunos de los mejores ojos, ella a los 13 años:

1.thumb.jpg.6a3e113f290239e8382f2d3fb0d7a462.jpg

Adriana no tiene que hacerlo y no usa esas lentes de color, es porque tiene poca vista a medida que envejece. Ella ha hablado de esto y es por eso que ahora la ves con gafas con frecuencia.

2.thumb.jpg.323d2b1dfdcffe64fed68be7919378c2.jpg

No creo que ella "prefiera" los ojos azules, ya que siempre expresó entusiasmo por el hecho de que fueran "verdes", sin embargo, el color de sus ojos obviamente cambia. Eso es algo de lo que ella también habló, dijo que lucían y estaban azules cuando ella nació. Ella claramente reclama verde también y algunas veces sus ojos se ven legítimamente verdes. Sin embargo, los ojos azules están más asociados con ella. Es por eso que la gente actuaba como si no supiera el color de sus ojos cuando mencionó que sus ojos eran verdes en Instagram. Cambian, pero creo que la mayoría de las veces se ven azules para las personas. Y esa podría ser la razón por la que tenía las lentes, especialmente si necesitaba trabajar o algo así. Quién sabe, sus ojos son divertidos de todos modos, cambian y un ojo está un poco más pigmentado que otro.

Sorry but in this photo she wears clearly contact color lents, i repeat, I love her natual eyes, but here we can see the colored lents

IMG_20190707_191837.png