Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

She looks super young in the before pic. She's obviously trying to grab someone's attention. :Amelie_wft:

image.thumb.jpeg.8ba1941a7e921822dd43fbe

What's the point with the make up at gym during boxing or what she's doing there?, esp when she's sweating like crazy ? lol that's ridiculous

11 minutes ago, crista said:

What's the point with the make up at gym during boxing or what she's doing there?, esp when she's sweating like crazy ? lol that's ridiculous

Those were my thoughts exactly. Maybe she's doing a PSA and showing females that wear make up to the gym, that it makes no sense to and that it's pointless. 

I think its a PSA to those who get it twisted about how naturally beautiful she is.

There are still some dumbasses who think that she is still somehow supposed to look like she does in a magazine after an intense work out. It shows that even if she did wear makeup but still worked her ass off, she isn't going to look perfect. Some people still don't grasp the fact she doesn't look the way she does without makeup after she works out.

Adriana probably had to do something before she went to the gym and didn't feel like taking her makeup off. Seriously, does it matter? The amount of time some of you put into over analyzing Adriana's makeup choices, selfies or whatever absolutely blows my mind. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Adriana probably had to do something before she went to the gym and didn't feel like taking her makeup off. Seriously, does it matter? The amount of time some of you put into over analyzing Adriana's makeup choices, selfies or whatever absolutely blows my mind. 

It's cute how you bitch and complain about what others do on here. Someone asked a questions and people answered it. Seriously, get over yourself already.  

12 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

It's cute how you bitch and complain about what others do on here. Someone asked a questions and people answered it. Seriously, get over yourself already.  

I'm just saying, I'll never understand why such little details are sooo important on here. Who cares if she wears makeup to the gym? And I'm not "bitching" fyi. Just stating my personal opinion, but I guess that's not allowed here :)

21 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I'm just saying, I'll never understand why such little details are sooo important on here. Who cares if she wears makeup to the gym? And I'm not "bitching" fyi. Just stating my personal opinion, but I guess that's not allowed here :)

You can have your personal opinions all you want. I don't think it's cool to shame people for the content of their post though. Pretty soon people are going to feel like they have to walk on egg shells around here. Who cares if they post about minuscule things? Someone was curious so they asked an innocent question. I'm sure they didn't mean any harm. :)

2 hours ago, Miz_B said:

You can have your personal opinions all you want. I don't think it's cool to shame people for the content of their post though. Pretty soon people are going to feel like they have to walk on egg shells around here. Who cares if they post about minuscule things? Someone was curious so they asked an innocent question. I'm sure they didn't mean any harm. :)

Apparently I can't state my opinion, the second I do you jump on me and act all offended. And also, I never shamed anyone. It just really surprises me why some people are so interested in the tiniest details of someone they don't know, and it's not the first time people ask these questions, so yeah for people who come into this thread (for an example, me) to see pictures of Adriana instead of people talking about these minuscule details... :/ No worries though, I'll "get over myself".